A not so smart plan

A/N Here comes chapter 3! Enjoy <(˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶)>

"So, what you are now telling me is that, your crush told your mom about your 'crush' on MY boyfriend, and now you've been avoiding your mom's phone calls like the plague?"

"Yunho, could you find a way to say it that wouldn't make me look like a stupid five years old?"

"My dear friend, I think there's no way for me to make you look even the slightest smart after what you've done..."

Wooyoung was once again in Yunho's room, he didn't want to stay in San's room even if they were supposed to be roommates because San would only talk about either the fact that he said Yeosang is his best friend or his supposed "crush" on Mingi...

"Oh, by the way, don't tell Mingi about it, it'll only make the situation more awkward..."

"Wooyoung, it's too late for the situation not to be awkward! Your mom and crush think you are crushing on MY boyfriend!"

"Okay, okay! I get it! But don't tell him though!"

Wooyoung plead, turning his mouth in a pout and making his best puppy eyes. Yunho pushed his head away sighing loudly.

"You owe me a lot, little whore, a lot!"

"I know, I know..."

"And I'm not just talking about this one, but also about how you left me alone in a club 5

years ago, and I had to pay for all your consummations, and fuck you drink a lot!"

"What can I say? I was thirsty..."

"Wooyoung, you were thirsty for that tall brunette you took to the nearest hotel, not the twenty shots and two sex on the beach I had to pay for!"

"Yeah okay I get it! Stop rubbing it in my face! Plus that boy left before we could do anything because I was "being too confident", like bitch, excuse me if I know what I want!"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, slumping in Yunho's bed.

"Wooyoung, that's for Tuesday too! You know that Tuesday is for "hotties and snacks"! Now we are Friday and Fridays are for "panic and bad advices"!

Wooyoung nodded, his head buried in a pillow.

"I know!"

Yunho sighed, thinking for some seconds.

"Well, I think I have an idea..."

Wooyoung sprung up, looking expectantly at his friend.

"It may not be for the best, but we could turn this situation to your advantage..."

"HOW?!"

Wooyoung screamed grabbing Yunho's arm.

"First, you better stop shouting in my ear or I'll leave you here alone!"

"Okay, I'm sorry..."

Wooyoung pouted rubbing his face on the arm that was still in his hands.

"Well, I don't really like this idea, but maybe, if you like spent some time with Mingi and tried to flirt with him, we could see if it makes San jealous and if the result is positive, we'll think of the rest of the plan!"

Wooyoung eyes were shining as he nodded his head repeatedly.

"Oh my gosh! You're a genius! You'll tell me what I can and can't do so that San won't notice anything and I won't go overboard!"