Don't wanna go home

"No Wooyoung"! You can't stay in this hotel forever!"

Hongjoong yelled, trying to drag Wooyoung out of his room. But the younger was gripping on to the bedframe, holding onto it as if his life was in stake.

"Wooyoung! You better let go right fucking now!"

"I don't know who right and now are but their private life is none of my business!"

Wooyoung said, making Yunho and Jongho chuckle on the side. All the boys were waiting for him, but Wooyoung had decided to make a fuss, refusing to leave because apparently this place was sacred.

"It's really not the time to make bad jokes like this Wooyoung! I won't feed you ever again, how did you get this strong?"

Hongjoong finally let go, Wooyoung rolled on the bed and stood on the other side of it, still holding the bedframe tightly.

"I'm not leaving this place ever!"

Wooyoung yelled, making all the boys sigh.

"First of all, the staff won't let you, they will kick you out at some point. Second of all, we're taking San with us."

Hongjoong said, sighing and holding the bridge of his nose.

"Bold of you to assume San would leave me alone in a hotel room..."

Wooyoung said, smirking at San who blushed.

"All in all, I'm staying here!"

Wooyoung yelled, dropping to the floor and entangling his legs with the bed's foot.

"Wooyoung for fuck's sake, I can't do this today! We have a plane in three hours and we have to leave now! It's not the time to act like a fucking child!"

Hongjoong yelled, loosing his temper. He was very stressed out with all the works they had and he didn't feel like dealing with a bratty Wooyoung now.

"I said I'm not leaving-"

"Fine! You don't wanna leave? Then so be it! Stay in this fucking room all alone! You know what? This is the reason people hate you!"

Hongjoong screamed, leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. Seonghwa ran after him, mouthing to San to talk with Wooyoung. The older also dragged the other boys out of the room to give San and Wooyoung some privacy.

Wooyoung was left on the ground, looking down at his hands, as he played with his fingers nervously.

"Wooyoung?"

San asked as he got closer.

"Don't... Don't come please, I'm okay! I was being too pushy, I shouldn't have, I'm sorry... I'll get ready right now!"

Wooyoung tried to get up but he fell back on his butt right away. With trembling hands, he brought his knees back to chest and put his head in his arms, his shoulders shaking. San ran to his sides, putting one hand on his back.

"Woo, are you okay? I'm sure Hongjoong didn't mean it! He's just very tired and stressed out!"

Wooyoung nodded, sobbing loudly, his breathing becoming louder and louder. San tried to soothe him, murmuring things in his ear, but it didn't seem to work as Wooyoung was still breathing heavily and crying non-stop.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again, I'm sorry!"

Wooyoung cried, tugging at his hair, almost ripping them off. San gently took his hands away and held them, kissing them here and there and continuously murmuring cute things.