Voicemail

Hey, It's Liz. If I didn't pick up then I'm most likely ignoring you on purpose. Feel free to not leave a message.

Hey Liz, I know it's only been a day or whatever, but I want to apologize for-- For everything, and what I said was true! I would never, ever, give up you or your kid like that, I promise. Please... Call me back soon ok?

Hey, It's Liz. If I didn't pick up then I'm most likely ignoring you on purpose. Feel free to not leave a message.

"Hey, do you remember skinny Pete? He and you were the twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum when we were on the streets, always goofing off and pulling the lamest pranks. God, I wish I would have appreciated them more, ya know? Anyway, I told him that I saw you recently, and he was practically ecstatic, asking me all these questions and shit. He wouldn't relax for at least an hour dude, you should have seen it. Just goes to show how you really do affect people ya know, the memorable Elizabeth Peterson... Liz--I--I'll let you go now, um, have a good rest of your night, call me back when you can."

Hey, It's Liz. If I didn't pick up then I'm most likely ignoring you on purpose. Feel free to not leave a message.

Liz-Liz-Liz--You need to come to help me, please, please, please, there are these biker dudes with grenades and shit, I don't know what to do, please help me.

Hey, It's Liz. If I didn't pick up then I'm most likely ignoring you on purpose. Feel free to not leave a message.

Hey ignore that last message please, it was, it was uh-nothing. I'm sorry for freaking out like that... Anyway, I'm at my parent's crib now, the OG spot. You know, the one where we used to attempt to do homework but in reality, we'd be rolling joints and coming up with the newest scheme to earn some cash. Ya... Sorry, guess I'm feeling nostalgic. Hope you're doing well and stuff, call me.

Hey, It's Liz. If I didn't pick up then I'm most likely ignoring you on purpose. Feel free to not leave a message.

Do you remember, that drawing we made of Mr. White in Chemistry on the back of my worksheet, the one that got us in a shit load of trouble? Well... I found that, along with my own art and that painting you made me. You know, the one with all the planets and stuff, I still think it belongs in a museum, not with someone like me who ends up ruining everything. Listen, I lost you once six years ago, and it completely ruined me and then the universe or somethin brought you back and then I fucked that up and lost you again. But this time, it was a completely new type of hurt. Look, Liz, I've never been more sorry got something I did, and I promise if you give me a chance, I won't lose you a third time. So please, call me back."

Hey, It's Liz. If I didn't pick up then I'm most likely ignoring you on purpose. Feel free to not leave a message.

That whole parent house thing didn't work out for very long. So, if you ever considered stopping by, I'm back at my original crib. I-I also have some cash for you, from that uh-work we did together. I'll keep it safe until you come and grab it. So call me if you want details, I-uh- I miss your voice.