I thought you were someone else

Adam's: POV

I was working as a history teacher at Mystic Falls high school. I love my job so much. The students walked into the classroom.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Adam Salvatore and I'm the new history teacher." I said. The door opened and a blonde boy came in. "Elio." I said shocked. "I'm Oliver Gilbert." he replied. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." I said. He nodded his head and went to his seat. "Good job Adam." said a voice inside my head.

"Hello Adam." said Astrid. "Hey, nice to see you again." I replied. "Wait, you two know each other?" asked Oliver confused. "We've known each other for a long time." I said. "The best time of my life." replied Astrid. "I agree." I said.

***

Oliver was on his way out of the classroom when he stumbled. I caught him, before he fell to the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I feel a bit dizzy." he said. I helped him out to the corridor. He sat down on the bench and I gave him a glass of water. "I didn't get so much sleep last night." said Oliver. "It's okay." I replied.

***

Oliver's: POV

Dear diary

The school day went well and I have said I'm fine 300 times today. I got a new teacher today and his name is Adam Salvatore.

Apparently, he and Astrid have known each other for a long time. Adam is so handsome and his blue eyes are so gorgeous. I wish he wasn't my teacher, because I want to date him. Astrid broke up our friendship today, but I don't need her. I'm glad I've Bonnie and Lily.

I noticed that a raven was sitting on a tombstone and looking at me. "Hello bird." I said. He was still looking at me. "Not creepy at all." I said. I closed my diary and began to walk home from the cemetery. In the shadows stood a person and looked at him.

Oliver is in love with Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~