It's a pleasure to meet you

Astrid's: POV

-Flashback-

October 8th 1864: Mystic Falls

The carriage stopped in front of a beautiful mansion. The coachman opened the door and helped me out. Three men came out.

(Astrid)

(Astrid)

"Welcome Miss. Petrova." said the man and kissed my hand. "Please, call me Astrid." I replied. "I'm Damon and these are my brothers, Adam and Stefan." he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I replied. "Allow me." said Adam and took my bags. "Thank you." I replied. I followed them, but I couldn't walk into the house. "Welcome in Astrid." said Damon. "Thank you." I replied and walked in.

Two girls ran down and they stopped when they saw me. They were so beautiful.

"Astrid, meet my nieces, Katherine and Alice

"Astrid, meet my nieces, Katherine and Alice." said Damon. "Hello." they replied shyly. "I love you two." I replied and hugged them. "We love your dress." said Alice. "Thank you so much." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I made out with Damon and kissed him. I was breathing heavily. He looked worried at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes." I said. He continued to kiss him and my face changed. "Your eyes." I replied scared. I pulled his head aside and bite him. Damon woke up the next morning and saw that his pillow was bloody.

"Good morning." I said. "You drank my blood, you are a vampire." he replied horrfield. "Shhh." I said and put my finger on his lip.

"I'm not scared." replied Damon. "Do you want to be a vampire?" I asked. "Yes, because I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said and I smiled. I gave him my blood and broke his neck. "Sleep now my love." I whispered.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

When Astrid first met Damon

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~