Please let me see her

Elio's: POV

April 15th 1492: Bulgaria

My water broke in the morning. Tears filled my eyes when I heard a baby cry. She was so beautiful. "I'll name you Emily after my aunt." I said.

(Emily Astrid Petrova)

"Take her away." ordered father. "What? no." I said. My grandma walked out with my daugther in her arms. "Please, let me see her." I said. I tried to stand up but father and mother held me back. Grandma came back and she wiped away her tears.

"Emily died in my arms, there was nothing I could do to save her." she said sadly. "Noooo." I screamed heartbreaking. Astrid hugged me and I cried. "My baby." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry Elio." said mother. "I can't stay here." I replied and ran out of the house. I ran into the forest and broke down crying. I picked some flowers and made a grave to Emily. I lay down the flowers and sang a song. "I'll always be here for you." I said.

***

I walked back home and gasped. My whole family were slaughtered. I couldn't find Astrid anywhere. "Mother, father, no." I said and tears filled my eyes. I've lost everything, my baby and my family.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Elio so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~