Thank you for being here for me

Katherine's: POV

"I love your hair." said Echo. "Thank you so much." I replied with a smile on my face. "You're the Queen of style." she said. "Of course she is." replied my sister. "Is that a Chanel necklace?" asked Stormy. "Yes it is." I said. "So pretty." she replied. "My dream is to rule the runaway." I said. "You're born to be a model." replied Echo.

"Hey babe." said Pippi and kissed me. "Hey." I replied. "You two are so cute together." said Echo. "Aww, thank you." I replied with a smile on my face. "Seriously, get a room." said Vanessa disgusted. "We just kissing, do you've problem with that?" asked Echo coldly. "Don't care about her." said Stormy. "Just leave slutnessa." replied Echo.

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

"Hello beautiful." replied Vanessa in a flirty voice. "She's mine." I said. "I honestly don't understand what she see in you. Your girlfriend doesn't even care about you." she replied. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Well, it's true." said Nessie. "I hate you." I yelled and ran out.

"You're a bitch." said Echo and left too. "One more word about my sister and you're dead." replied Alice threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." said Vanessa with a smirk on his face. "You should be." she replied. "Whatever." she said. "You know nothing about our life, so why can't you just shut up." replied Alice.

***

Pippi's: POV

I found my girlfriend on a bench outside of the school yard. Tears were streaming down her face. Alice had her arm around her.

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked worried

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked worried. "No." sobbed Kat. "Don't care about Vanessa, she's just jealous." I said. "Thank you for being here for me." she replied. "Always." we said and hugged her. Katherine hugged us back and cried. "It's okay to cry." I said and she smiled.

I love Pippi and Katherie together

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~