Mystic Falls is not safe anymore

Adam's: POV

"Thanks for coming." said Marie. "No problem." I replied. We arrived at an old cemetery and on the ground lay a dead man.

I looked at his neck and saw bite marks. "He was killed by a vampire." I said. "Mystic Falls is not safe anymore, I'm so worried about Oliver." replied Marie. "We'll put an end to this." I said calmly. "I trust you." she replied. "I won't let you down." I said. "You're a good friend." replied Marie.

Then I drove to the Grill to meet Elio. "Hey babe." he said and kissed me. "Hey." I replied with a smile on my face. "I don't think I've met your boyfriend before." said Ric. "My name is Adam Salavtore." I replied.

"You look familiar." said Ric. "Really?" I asked. "I must've confusing you with someone else, forgive me." he said and left. "What was that about?" asked Elio. "I've no idea." I said and he nodded. "A new wave of murders has taken over the town and I've promised Marie to find the killer." I said. "What if she finds out your secret?" asked Elio worried. "She won't." I said. "I hope you're right." he replied.

***

Astrid's: POV

I was on my way home when a young boy walked up to me. I broke into a happy smile when I saw who it was.

"Gabriel

"Gabriel." I said. "Mom." he replied. "Gabe." I said and hugged my son. "I've missed you so much." he replied. "I've missed you too honey." I said and he smiled.

(Gabriel)

(Gabriel)

"You've two little sisters and three cousins." I said. "Can I meet them now?" he asked. "Of course you can." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Astrid is reuinted with her son Gabriel

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~