You saved her life

Oliver's: POV

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Elsa hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled. "You're a wonderful brother to her." replied Bonnie. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Elsa pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine.

She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy.

***

Astrid's: POV

I passed the playground and I saw Oliver playing with Elsa. He threw her ball to her, but she dropped it. The ball rolled out onto the road and Elsa went after it. I speeded to her and picked up her in my arms. She looked at me and smiled. A bit of my humanity returned.

"Elsa, are you okay?" asked Oliver worried

"Elsa, are you okay?" asked Oliver worried. "She's okay." I said. "You saved her life." he replied. "She'd got run over if I hadn't come." I said. "Please don't tell my mom." he replied.

"I'll tell her you almost let Elsa die today." I said. "I'm scared." she sobbed. "It's okay honey, you're safe now." I said. "First you end our friendship and now you're taken Elsa from me." replied Oliver. "She's not your sister." I said. He looked at me. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I can't explain." I said. "I'm sick of lies, I want to know the truth." replied Oliver.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Elsa is Astrid's second daughter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~