It's good to see you again

Katherine's: POV

I was sitting on the bench in the schoolyard. I was listningen to Running up that hill on Spotify. School janitor went up to me.

"Hello." I said. "Excuse me miss, but you seem familiar." he replied. "Have we met before?" I asked. "You look like a girl I met at school eighty-three years ago." he said. I showed him my locket and he gasped.

 I showed him my locket and he gasped

(Max)

"It's so good to see you again Max." I said. "It's good to see you too Katherine, but you haven't aged at all." he replied confused. "Can you keep a secret?" I asked and he nodded his head. "I'm a vampire." I said. He took it well. "Your secret is safe with me." replied Max. "Thank you." I said. "I never thought I'd see you again." he replied and I smiled. "I kept my promise, we'll always be friends." I said. "Thank you." replied Max. I gave him a hug. "Take care Kat." he said. "I will." I replied.

***

Elio's: POV

My stomach was pretty huge and I could only wear oversized hoodies. My mood wasn't the best and I had yelled at everyone without any reason. But they took it easy. My daughter kicked me and I smiled.

"Can I have a glass of blood, please?" I asked. "Of course." said Astrid and went to the kitchen. "Can I've French fries too?" I asked. "Sure." she said. "Don't forget the blood." I replied. Kat laughed softly and stroked my forehead. Astrid came back with fries and a glass of blood. I ate it and drank it hungrily.

"I met my friend Max Evans today, he's the school janitor." said Kathrine. "I'm happy for you honey." I replied.

I'm so glad Katherine met Max again

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~