I'm not good for you

Oliver's: POV

I saw Adam walking outside my house. I opened the door and went out to him.

"Hello Adam." I said. "Hey Oliver." he replied. "Would you like to come in?" I asked. "Sure, why not." said Adam. "Come." I replied and walked into house again. I noticed that he stood at the doorstep.

"Welcome in." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam and went inside. "My mom and sister are at the cinema." I said. "You like me." he replied. "Yes." I said. "I'm your teacher and I'm not good for you." replied Adam. "But I want you." I said and kissed him. Adam kissed me back. He was breathing heavily and he saw his reflection in the window. His eyes were red. Adam pulled me away and looked away.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I'm fine." said Adam. "I shouldn't have kissed you." I replied. "I liked it." he said. "Same here." I said and smiled. "But I'll end up in jail if your mom finds out about us." replied Adam. "We have to be careful." I said. "Yeah." he said. "So we're boyfriends now?" I asked. "I guess we are." said Adam. "Yay." I replied happily.

***

Adam's: POV

I walked back home and filled a glass of whiskey. I took a sip and sighed. I had almost lost control today.

"Ohh, someone's having a bad day." said a familiar voice. "How could you come here so fast?" I asked confused. A blonde boy walked up to me and I gasped. "Elio." I said. "The one and only, sort of." he replied.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "For three reasons, you, you and you." said Elio. "This is too much." I replied. He went up to me and put his finger on my lip. "I know you still love me." he said. We speeded upstairs to have some fun. Elio ripped off my clothes. He threw me on the bed and a moan left my mouth.

Elio is a male version of Katherine

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~