Dinner party

Adam's: POV

Maria had invited me to a dinner party. Oliver was so happy I'd come. I wish he could leave me alone. My feelings will always belong to Elio.

"Welcome in Adam." he said. "Thank you." I replied. I walked into the house and he gave me a kiss. I took off my jacket and hung it on a hanger. Oliver introduced me to his mom.

"Dinner's ready." said Maria. I sat down at the table and started eating. "So you're from here?" asked mom. "I used to live here." I said. "Why did you move?" asked Marie. "I wanted to start a new life. Everything changed after my husband's death. I became too much , so I moved." I said. "I'm sorry to hear." she replied.

"I'm so excited for Halloween

"I'm so excited for Halloween." said Oliver, "The best time of the year." I replied. "No one can judge anyone." he said. "So true."
I replied. "I'll be a vampire." said Oliver. "Nice choice." I replied. "Thank you Adam." he said and smiled.

A little girl came into the kitchen. She was wearing a nightdress with Sleeping Beauty. She rubbed her eye sleepy and she held her teddy bear in her arm. She looked just like Caramel.

She went up to me and Oliver picked her up. "I had a nightmare, a monster tried to kill me." she sobbed. "You're safe now, I don't let anybody hurt you." said Oliver. Then she saw me. "I'm Adam Salvatore and I'm your brother's teacher." I said. "I'm Elsa." she replied. "It's nice to meet you." I said and she smiled.

***

Astrid's: POV

I found my daughter in her room. She was sitting on her bed and brushed her doll's hair.

"Hey Cara." I said. "Mom." she replied and hugged me. "I'll never stop playing with you." I said. "Thank you for being my mom." she replied. "I'll always be here for you." I said.

"Mom, you are invited to my tea party." replied Cara. "How lovely." I said. "Ms. Cuddle can't wait any longer." she replied. "Mrs. Lovett is so grateful that she was invited." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love the mother and daughter bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~