This is Mystic Falls, nothing bad has happened here

Oliver's: POV

-Flashback-

May 23th 2021: Mystic Falls

"Hey dad." I said. "Hey Oliver, are you alright?" asked Matt. "I've broke up with Isaac." I said. "Shall I pick you up?" asked dad. "Yes please." I said. "See you soon then, bye honey." he replied. "Bye." replied and hung up.

Then I saw a man with dark hair and blue eyes. "Elio?" he asked. "I'm Oliver." I said. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else." he replied and I nodded my head. "It's okay." I said. "My name is Adam Salvatore." he replied. "It's nice to meet you Adam." I said.

"You shouldn't be out alone, dangerous things can happen." he replied. "This is Mystic Falls, nothing bad has happened here." I said. "It was very nice to meet you, but it's best if you forget me." replied Adam and looked into my eyes. I blinked and he was gone.

***

Dad picked me up and on the way home, he drove off the Wickery bridge. We ended up in the water. Dad held my hand and looked sadly at me. "I love you." I whispered. Then I became unconscious and didn't notice that someone pulled me out of the water. But I would never see dad again.

-End of the flashback-

Oliver lost his dad that day

I hope you liked the chapter.

-CharlieGlambert~