I'm your new student

Elio's: POV

I was walking in the corridor with confidence and sass. Everyone was looking at me. "Is that Oliver?" asked a girl. "He looks so different." said her friend. I went to the classroom. Adam stood with his back against the board. He was written today's lesson. I chewed on my gum and blew a bubble. He turned around and saw me.

(Elio's outfit)

(Elio's outfit)

"Elio, what are you doing here?" he asked shocked. "I'm your new student." I said. "You haven't changed." replied Adam. I went up to him. "I had fun yesterday." I said.

"We can't act like boyfriends in school, everyone will think you're Oliver and I can lose my job." he said. "Don't be a party pooper." I replied. Adam gave me a quick kiss. I bit into his neck and drank his blood. He moaned softly. "You taste good." I said and licked my bloody lips. "I love you." replied Adam. "I love you too." I said and he smiled. Then I walked out of the room with a happy smile on my face.

***

Astrid's: POV

I was at Mystic Grill with Elio and Caramel. She was so happy to meet her uncle. Oliver noticed us and he was shocked. Elio rolled his eyes.

"How can you look exactly like me?" he asked shocked. "This is my brother Elio and he's your doppelgänger." I said. "My what?" asked Oliver. "He's your doppelgänger." I said.

"Just so you know, Adam is mine and I won't let you hurt him." replied Elio. "But I'm his boyfriend." said Oliver. "You're obsessed with him, that's not love." he replied. "Just leave us alone." I said and he left. "God, he's so annoying." replied Elio. "I know right." I said and he laughed. "You've much cooler style than him." I said. "Thank you Astrid." he replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love how sassy Elio is

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~