I'm a vampire

Oliver's: POV

I was walking in the corridor with confidence and sass. Everyone was looking at me. "Is that Oliver?" asked a girl. "He looks so different." said her friend. I went to the classroom. Adam stood with his back against the board. He was written today's lesson.

"Hello Adam." I said. He turned around and saw me. "Oliver." he replied shocked. "Hi." I said. "You look so different." he replied. "I'm a vampire." I said. "Who turned you?" asked Adam. "Jack." I said and giggled. "Are you crazy? you can't trust him." he replied. "Jack loves me." I said. "He doesn't know what love is." replied Adam. "You don't know the real Jack, he's actually very kind and caring." I said.

"What about your mom?" asked Adam. "I'll tell her when I'm ready." I said. "You can't tell her Oliver." replied Adam. "Relax, I've everything under control." I said. "I doubt that." he replied. I glared at him. "Being a vampire isn't always easy, trust me." said Adam.

***

Jack's: POV

I walked into a street corner and found Oliver. He was drinking blood from a young man who was already dead.

"Oliver, we must go back home now

"Oliver, we must go back home now." I said very gently. He turned around and looked at me. "I didn't mean to kill him, I was so thirsty." said Oliver ashamed. "I know, I'm not mad at you." I replied and helped him to a public toilet. I washed away the blood from his face.

"I'll help you to control your blood thirst." I said. "How?" he asked. I handed him a blood bag. "I stole it from the hospital." I said and he looked at me. "No one will notice anything." I said. He drank the blood, but spat it out.

"Why can't I drink blood bags?" he asked. "You can only drink fresh blood." I said. "You mean from people's necks?" asked Oliver. "You're sired to me." I said.

Oliver is sired to Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~