Turn it off

Alice's: POV

I was on my way to the math lesson, when I heard a crunching from the toilet. I went in and found my sister on the floor surrounded by broken glass.

"We would cook and a guy cut his hand and I almost lost control." said Katherine and hide her face in her hands. "It was not your fault." I replied comforted. "I didn't realize how strong I was." said Kat and looked up at the broken mirror. "No one dares to mess with you." I replied with a soft laugh. Katherine laughed too and stood up.

When we went out, we were close to throw the door on Ric. "Watch out." he said. "Oh sorry, we didn't see you." I replied. "No harm done, how are you Katherine?" he asked worried. "I'm fine, just a bit tired." she said.

He nodded his head and left us. We walked into the the dining room "Just the sight of the blood pudding, makes me want to throw up." she said disgusted. "I who thought that vampires love this food. said Pippi jokingly. "Very funny." replied Kat and smiled.

After lunch we walked down the hallway we saw that someone had, written killer in blood on the wall. "What is this?" I asked scared.

"How can anyone even write that?" asked Pippi. "I bet that Oliver is behind this." said Emily. "Let's, go before someone comes." I said and we went away. We we all had the same worried feeling in the stomach.

***

Adam's: POV

"Hello Adam." said Jack. "Leave me alone." I replied. "Oliver is so much better than you." he said. "Good for you." I replied. Jack looked into my eyes. "Turn it off." he said. I closed my eyes and turned off my humanity.

Adam turned off his humanity

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~