6. Blackmail

November 24th, 2022

3:22 AM

Sub-Level 37, Oscorp, New York City, New York

   Harry was strapped to the metal table, looking up at the ceiling. How could he have ruined the best friendship he had ever had just to be fed a fantasy by Norman Osborn? How could he have trusted his Father...

   "F-Father... please," Harry begged, "I could die,"

   "Dr. Conners...." Norman spoke for them to continue when Harry shut his eyes. Norman didn't care about his son's health. He only cared about power. One Symbiotes escaped with a discarded test subject and ate all his scientists. It is now thriving in Harlem, eating people and burning a hole in the back of his brain.

   Harry had been through the same tests as Eddie. He would survive... and the Symbiote would follow his orders... they saved the most special creature for the most special test subject. Harry flinched when he heard a buzz before a door opened and a Red, Inky Substance fell onto his stomach.

   "Harry... meet Carnage...." Dr. Conners smiled.

------
4:13 PM

Story 88, Party Floor/Deck, Avengers Tower

   Max, Pietro, Namor, Uncle Gregory, and Uncle Thor are on the deck, their feet hanging off the ledge. Peter Stark was in heat... and he was wearing the shortest shorts they had ever seen in their lives. They weren't talking, just staring off into the distance. They weren't speaking about it, but they were all dazed for the same reason...

   "So... Peter has filled out more since last week..." Thor was always the one to point out awkward things.

   "His ass is so fucking big and juicy," Pietro covered his face, then he felt like leaping off when he realized he said it out loud.

   "Pietro... he is your brother," Uncle Greg scolded.

   "What? I can say that... I um... how do you know what I am thinking?" Pietro asked.

   "Because I am thinking it too!" Uncle Greg buried his face in his hands, "Tony is going to murder me,"

   "He is going to murder all of us..." Namor gulped.

   "Guys, come on, he is an Omega... I am sure the heated musk Peter is letting out is affecting your Father in the same way," Thor said, and everyone looked at him.

   "If you aren't afraid of Tony Starks Wrath... go in there and tell Peter exactly how you are feeling." Max glared.

   "I am not scared of him..." Thor rolled his eyes, "I just... don't feel like getting up," Thor crossed his arms and gulped when he saw Peter coming out to talk to them.

   His shorts were stretched it their limits with Peter's thick ass. He was also wearing a tight button-up. Peter had taken down a few more buttons than before. They could see Peter's bare hairless chest. His musk had only intensified because he was sweating through his clothes.