9. Family Reunion

Photo Made with Bing AI

November 28th, 2022
2:13 AM

Abandoned Fisk Hideout, Bronx, NYC

   Pietro was running around Venom's legs as Max threw electricity at his face. It only angered Venom more.

    Venom shrieked, kicking Pietro back into the street and punching Max so hard he fell back a couple of blocks. Pietro got up and began to run back to the building top, but he was webbed to the glass enclosure. He looked around and sighed.

   "Come back, Pet- Come back, Spidey!" Pietro shouted a bit angered and annoyed. Peter webbed in the direction of Venom. He looked up to see Max above him, focused on Venom. He sent a ball up and into his face to get to the Alien first. Peter swung face-first into the black gunky goo that was Venom's body. He looked up to see the Alien sniffing and looking down at him.

   "Peter," His smile was wide and inhuman, his razor-sharp teeth poking out his mouth like knives.

   "Get away from him!" Pietro shouted, but Venom sent his tentacles out to pin him away. Max wasn't facing behind and faced the same trap as his brother.

   "Peter, go home...." Max demanded as Peter took his mask off.

   "Eddie..."

   "Venom... Eddie isn't home now," Venom said, taking a finger and ripping off Peter's suit. His brothers started to fight harder and shout before Venom covered their faces with his tentacles.

   "Do you have to destroy my suits every time..." Peter sighed, blushing, looking over to his brothers. They couldn't breathe. "Venom... don't kill them,"

   "Why not?"

   "They are my brothers," Peter explained.

   "So... I killed my brothers?"

   "I love them... Please, don't kill them," Peter begged, and Venom growled before letting go of their heads.

   "You let go of my brother right now, or you will be sorry," Max threatened, Venom coiling his tongue around Peter's waist. His black tendrils pulsated along his thighs and toes.

   "Peter, help us out so I can run you away!" Pietro shouted.

   "It's okay!" Peter yelled back to them. "Venom... please, let me talk to Eddie," Peter asked, and Venom shook his head, a black tendril pressed against Peter's slick ass hole, and he let out a moan. His brothers fought to get free. Venom felt Namor coming from a mile away, so he joined them with his brothers pinning him against the building. "Eddie..."

    "I told you... no Eddie," Venom hissed, "he is weak and stupid... I am strong and smart," He said and smiled at the brothers. "Are you ready for the show," Venom pressed more of his tentacle inside Peter. The smaller guy grunted and flushed red, reaching for cup Venom's face. His tiny hands were so cute to him. The Black Alien had never had a human do this before.