13. The Tale of Four Spiders

December 1st, 2022
4:02 AM

Sub-Level 50 of Oscorp, NYC

   Peter had been awake for 20 minutes. He had already found several ways to escape... that would be if his wrists weren't wrapped up in Carnage's tendrils, his ankles were bound to. He was completely naked... he was trembling in fear.

   He noted that Carnage could be covered in human blood, and he would know since his inky skin was crimson. He had killed so many people before he nested on the bottom floor... he had left now to kill who was left in the tower.

   "H-Hello?" Peter asked, sensing that someone else was in the room.

   "Hello, Peter..." Norman Osborn chimed, looking down at Peter from the other side of the room. Peter's eyes teared up, being face to face with the man. "How long has it been? Man... you sure have made a name for yourself," He clapped, and Peter glared at him. "You and your father have given me such shit... you can't leave things alone, can you?" He asked.

   "I should have known you were behind all this... you finally got a Symbiote to find its host... well, since you lost the first one," Peter snapped back.

   "Sweet Naive Peter... You never know who is in control," he thought as Carnage crawled back into the room.

   "I could say the same to you...." Peter muttered, and then that's when Harry rolled into consciousness. "Harry!" Peter gasped, and a tear ran down his cheek when Harry looked at him like he was the scum of the Earth. "Harry, I have been working every day to come to save-"

   "Shut the fuck up, Peter!" Harry shot a tendril out to cover his mouth. "The witnesses are all taken care of... the City is alerted. I had to go out and kill some that had escaped in the street," Harry told his father.

   "Good Boy," Norman pet his son, and Peter thought that this couldn't be good, "We won't be here for much longer anyway... we are much more respected in Earth 4045. You will just have to take care of our doubles when we get there," he said.

   "Carnage wants to take care of something before we leave," Harry trembled before Carnage took over again. He leaped across the room as Norman got the Portal ready. He didn't know if Carnage looked freakier than Venom or if it was the fact that he wiped out hundreds of thousands of people in 3 hours, but Peter was terrified of him.

   He trembled under his touch as Carnage hissed and licked at his skin. He loved it when his partner was afraid. Carnage wanted to tear into his belly before things started, but he needed Peter alive. He needed to be alive for at least five liters of his youth.

   "My. Family... is coming for me," Peter cringed as Carnage fell up his body. He whimpered as tendrils of Carnage's tentacles explored his body. Even though he was so afraid, he didn't stop fighting. He thrashed his arms around, trying to break free. Carnage pulled his legs out of their restraints and pressed them above his stomach, presenting his virgin hole.

   Peter shut his eyes and whimpered as Carnage fit his tongue inside of him. He tried to be brave and use his newly free legs to break free, but Carnage was much stronger than him. Dr. Connors came in. He was still the giant Lizard.