15. Peter to Peter... to Peter

Photo Made with Bing AI

AN: Hello guise! It's been a year since I last posted a chapter on this story, I had several other chapters written for when I decided to come back and do a season two of the story. So there will be one more chapter for this season, next season's color theme will be the color of the year! Peach Fuzz, :P, I encourage you to re-read the story because I have edited and reformated every chapter, also I have made an AI photo using Bing AI for most chapters! I will also be working on a 'What happened in Season One' chapter to cap off everything, so if you don't have time to reread don't worry about it because I'll touch on most of the important points of each chapter. Enjoy! I will be working on a new cover to!

December 11th, 2022
11:21 AM

88th Floor of Avengers Tower, Manhattan, NYC

   "Stark Industries are not giving any more information at the time, but it is said that the Attack on Oscorp resulted in inter-dimensional travel...." Peter heard the news playing on the mega-tv in the Living Area. He fumbled with the power blocker bracelet on his wrist, and his sensitive skin was allergic to the source of void metal.

   "Peter," Pietro smiled, standing up, "Is Dad finally letting you out of your room?"

   "I am an adult, Pietro... he can't ground me anymore," He shrugged and then sighed, "Yes... my door was unlocked," He mumbled.

   "Are you okay, little Peter?" Namor asked, resulting in a chuckle from the two Peters and a glare from his brother.

   "Yeah, I'm fine... I just talked to Harry," he sighed, and the other Peter's faces fell. His brothers knew how important Harry and Eddie were to him... but Eddie/Venom was the only one growing positively from the programs. "I'm okay. I need some air," he said, going out to the Party Deck.

   "Should we check on him?" Max asked his brothers.

   "We got it," Ty said, looking at Sam.

   "Yeah... it's a Peter Parker thing," Sam shrugged as they followed Peter outside, sitting beside him with their legs hanging off the ledge.

   "Did my brothers put you up to this?" Peter sighed, resting his head on the railings.

   "Nah... I still can't believe Electro, Mysterio, and Namor are your brothers," Ty said more. Peter, the smaller guy, raised an eyebrow, confused.

   "Our universes are a little different than yours, we were poor, and your brothers were our nemesis," Sam explained. He and Ty have gotten acquainted after they passed the Test of Intentions.

   "Really?" Peter asked them, "Were you guys friends with Harry and Eddie... I don't have many friends. I wasn't as popular in school as my brothers." Peter hadn't gotten to talk to them much. He was only allowed to go and check on Eddie and Venom.

   "Well, I was friends with Harry and Mary-Jane Watson," Ty explained, "MJ and I were engaged before I decided to let her go... it was too dangerous for her to be around me. I didn't want what happened to Gwen to happen to her...." He sighed, fidgeting with his fingers.