10. One of Them

Photo Made with Bing AI
November 28th, 2022

4:59 AM

Dr. Banner's Lab, Floor 93 of Avengers Tower, Manhattan, NYC

   Dr. Banner was wiping the sleep from his eyes as he walked out of the Elevator. He went through the disinfector as he walked into the lab. As he turned on the light and put on a lab coat, he saw Peter with his head on the table. He was fluttering his eyes open and looking around, tired.

   "Sorry, Buddy, I didn't know you were in here," Dr. Banner chuckled, thinking Peter looked adorable. He was in gym shorts, shirtless, and one of Bruce's too big for Peter Lab Coats. His eyes were puffy from sleep.

   His long curly hair was messy from him working on his hands through. He always licked his lips in sleep so they looked pink and kissable. His big green eyes widened, thinking that he was in trouble. "Oh, it is okay. I am barely here anyway... it would be a waste if no one used this equipment," Dr. Banner said, and Peter sighed in relief.

"Hi, Uncle Bruce," He smiled.

   "If you are going to work in my lab, then it is Dr. Banner," He smiled, booping Peter on the nose, "What are you working on?" he looked down at the table with his hand on his hip. Peter scrambled to hide it, and Bruce raised an eyebrow.

   "Peter, you have to show me... my Lab, remember," he said sternly. Peter scooped up the product trying to walk away, but Bruce grabbed his wrist. "Peter, What is it?" he demanded, and Peter sighed.

   "Do you remember when I was younger and told me to keep a secret from Daddy... when you had a girlfriend in the lab?" He asked. Bruce nodded his head, but his face was concerned and serious. Bruce focused on his concern as the Hulk caught Peter's scent begging to be let out.

   "Peter," Bruce said sternly again when Peter looked like he was going to jump away.

   "He... he is my friend," He sighed, giving Bruce the vile with the symbiote tendril.

   "This thing is your friend?"

   "What? No... My friend is Eddie," Peter said, explaining everything, the symbiotes, the black death, Eddie, his plan, and his secret identity. Bruce gently sat the vile down and then huffed, running his hands through his perfect hair.

   "Peter, this is a little too big to keep from your father,"

   "Please, Uncle Bruce," Peter begged to step in between Bruce's legs to get into his face, "Just long enough for me to save my friends... Eddie wouldn't want to be in a lab again, and that's what my dad would do... I know he would try his best, but Eddie has been in Oscorp for his entire life," Peter said, and Bruce pursed his lips. "My brothers know...."

   "They do?" Bruce asked, and Peter nodded. "One Week..." He said, and Peter raised his eyebrow, "You have one week before I tell your father... you do not go out without one or all of your brothers," Bruce said, and Peter knew it was the best he would get.

   He sighed and hugged Bruce, kissing his cheek. It made him feel a little better. Bruce's eyes rolled back in his head as his hand reached down to touch the swell of Peter's massive ass. Peter gulped and pulled back to look into his Uncles eyes, "Sorry... the Big Guy thinks you smell good," Bruce blushed.

   "So... I do smell," Peter flushed tomato red.

   "Yes... I could smell you when I got into the Elevator, 15 floors down..." Bruce admitted. Peter nervously pulled his hair out of his face. His coat sleeve fell, showing Bruce a band-aid, "Did you draw blood?" He asked, and Peter looked.

   "Yeah..."

   "Why? Did you feed it to the Symbiote?" Bruce asked, and Peter shook his head.

   "A hunch..." He sighed, walking over to grab the test results. "Venom... that's the Symbiote that uses my friend as a host. He goes crazy every time he smells me... he rips off my suit and tries to breed me," He said, trying to talk medically to make it less embarrassing than he was saying all this to Uncle Bruce.

  "Woah... did he force anything?" Bruce cupped Peter's face to make him look into his eyes.

   "No... Eddie and I are teaching him consent,"

   "And he listens to Eddie?"

   "No... he listens to me," Peter sighed, "My hunch was that..." he muttered, putting the test results on the table.

   "40% Human
30% Arachnid
10% Unknown Species
20% Symbiote."

   "I am one of them...." Peter said.
Please vote, comment, add this story to your library and read list, also share this story with a friend:)