To Asgard

Nyx

It had been twenty four hours since we had defeated the aliens that Loki had brought to Midgard. Thor and I watched Loki while everyone else slept. Thor had decided it would be best to take Loki back to Asgard. I agreed with Thor. Loki would return to Asgard, but he would return with me back here on Midgard. What Thor didn't know was i was going with him. I was standing in the spot everyone would gather to watch Loki and Thor return to Asgard. I couldn't go back because of what I was, but I had to for Loki and all of Asgard. Thanos would come for all of us eventually. it was only a matter of time. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Clint.

"Hey, old man." I smiled at him.

"Are you sure about this, kid?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm not, but I know that Thanos is still out there. Loki may have come here with his own agenda, but Thanos is mostly to blame. i have to go, because Thanos knows of Earth and what it is capable of. Earth will need help. Asgard is the only other planet that will have allies, besides we are in this mess partially because of Asgard's Princes. I have to go, it may be my only chance to get Odin to help us." I hugged him.

"Kid," I looked up at Clint, "promise me you'll come back."

I smiled, "of course I will. You're my family. I'm not just going to go to Asgard and never come back. Earth is my home now. Besides, I will never abandon my future nieces and nephews Clint."

He looked surprised. I laughed at him.

"Oh come on, old man! You seriously didn't think I wouldn't find out? Your thoughts aren't quiet, old man." I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked behind us. There was the rest of our team and Loki. Loki looked up at me. He looked surprised to see me. i ignored him and walked up to Thor.

"A word, Thor?" Thor nodded his head.

I turned to Loki. I placed a barrier around him so he wouldn't move.

"You move to leave the barrier it will shock you. You try to use magic it will shock you. Do I make myself clear?" he nodded his head once.

Perfectly.

I gripped Thor's arm and walked away from everyone else.

"Thor," he turned to me, "I am returning to Asgard with you.'

He frowned, "no."

I sighed.

"Yes, Thor. I must. Your mother has magic and she will be able to see my memories. I must return, but you must promise me something," He sighed, "I will try."

"No. You must make sure I return to Midgard with Loki." Thor looked surprised.

"Why? Why would my father allow that?" I shook my head.

"He may not, but I have to try. Loki needs to see the damage he has done to Midgard. He needs to make amends and help fix what he has damaged. So I have to try, please Thor. I believe this is the best way for him to learn from his mistakes. You did." He frowned at me.

"I can't guarantee your safety, Nyx." I smiled at him.

"I will be fine, Thor. Do not forget I am a warrior and I was trained by the best. I trained with the best. I may not be allowed on Asgard, but it is still a place I consider home. I will not cause trouble in the place I was raised," Thor looked troubled, "I still fear for your safety, Nyx. You are an enemy of the throne for threatening my mother."

I scoffed, "Then I will come completely unarmed."

Thor looked surprised, "that could be a death wish, Nyx."

"I know, but that's how urgent this matter is, Thor. Whatever this Thanos has planned, it doesn't just affect Midgard or Asgard. It effects the entire universe. That's why I know your father will listen." Thor nods.

"You have a point. Have you said your goodbyes, Nyx?" I turn to everyone as the last part of the team arrived.

I was over to Tony and Bruce, "I am leaving Earth."

Nice girl, stay! 

I smiled, "I will return, I promise. I will not be gone long. I have unfinished business with Asgard that I must finish. I have to see this through."

I hugged Tony and Bruce.

Stay safe.

I pulled away and smiled.

"Hey, kid," I turned to Clint, "what about me?"

I laughed, "I could never forget you, old man."

I went over and hugged him. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to leave Earth. I didn't want to leave him. I feared that I wouldn't be able to return to Earth. I opened my eyes. I glanced at Natasha.

Keep him safe, please?

She smiled at me and nodded. My eyes grew blurry.

Thank you.

I pulled away from Clint and turned to Thor, "I am ready."

"Very well." I used magic to change my clothes so I was in something Asgardian.

Thor looked surprised. I expected that. Especially since I would normally wear Loki's colors. The dress was blue with a red ribbon around the waist and a red cape adorned with gold beads and lace. By wearing Thor's colors it would speak to where my loyalties lay. I looked at Loki. He looked hurt. I couldn't deal with Loki's feelings right now. I looked away and I hooked my arm with Thor's. Selvig brought the Tesseract over.

"Are you ready, Nyx?" I looked at the new family I gained.

I wasn't ready to go back to Asgard. I didn't want to. I wanted to stay here on Earth, but I had to go back to Asgard.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, Thor." I looked down at the pavement.

See you all soon.

Loki grabbed the other side of the case that the Tesseract was in. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked surprised to see me acknowledging him.

Please don't hate me for what I'm about to do.

Loki twisted the handle and we were enveloped by a blue light.

I don't hate you, Nyx. I never could.

We were gone.