Yaksha's Lover [Xiao x M/n]

Xiao x Yaksha! Male Reader
Fluff (dunno kind of angst also)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Author(unknown)'s Pov]

At one of the mountain peaks of the Qingyun Peaks, there stood an adeptus. To be more clearly, a yaksha... This one is not quite know to everyone as they only have one legend that there was only five yaksha and one survived... However, up to this day, there are six yakshas and two survived, all adepti already know about his presence but wish not to share it with the mortals.

The (hair color) haired yaksha then lets out a sigh as he looks around the place, ' I wonder how.... Xiao is doing...' he thought as he couldn't stay and be seen much longer.

He left the mountain top and down to a cave in Mt. Hulao.

Once arriving the scene of his cave. If a mortal dares to enter they shall witness the wrath of an adeptus. The cave itself has a small pond and waterfall where there are big trees beautifully grew.

 The cave itself has a small pond and waterfall where there are big trees beautifully grew

(like this)

[Author's Pov]

You then walked towards the pond and looks at the swimming fishes. Minutes later you felt a familiar presence and heard footsteps.

"Do you need something....?" You slightly turn and looks at the approaching figure, " Mhm...." you let out a short chuckle as you gently sat down on the grass.

" I know what you want, Xiao. Come lay down on my lap, I'll calm you down" You gently pat your lap as Xiao let's out a sigh in relief. He then went closer to your sitting figure and slowly lay his head on your lap.

You smiled at him and gently pats his head, " You had a hard time defeating monsters? " You asked as Xiao nods feeling his dept and stress slowly fading away with each pat.

" I still wonder how you can remove my dept and stress away with just a few pats...." Xiao unknowingly asked as you let out a giggle, " I also don't know myself, I just happened to get this kind of power and I didn't have any karma within me" You explained.

Xiao hums as a reply and you thought of singing a song that you sang when the others was still......alive...

Taking a breath and started to sing the gentle song that made Xiao calm down immediately. The song enhances as the cave gives a peaceful touch to it, Xiao then fell asleep as you still continued to sing feeling that the others are near listening.

After the song, you look at the sleeping face at Xiao and softly smiled. " I love you so much my love...." You whispered as you kissed his forehead.

You gently stood up along with Xiao's sleeping figure and walks towards one of the tree, gently sitting down both of you and layed your head on his shoulder while he lays his head on yours.

"Have a great rest my dear yaksha"

_______________________
End

Sorry if it didn't make sense or too short, I'm still busy handling three stories as one of it is not published.

That's all

Bye