Forbidden Knowledge

Al haitham x M/n
Lemon
Requested by: killuas_left_nipple and fuckgenderrulez

There's lot of people next to me while writing this... well I did caught probably 6 of them nearly seeing what I was typing💀

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚
゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。

You have been known as a close acquaintance of the scribe, you were one of the academiya's top students as you mastered all subjects and topics. One day, Al haitham called you to help him with something..... you never expected.....

[Your Pov]

" Sex....? Pardon me but.. what?" I asked in disbelief while looking at Al haitham with widen eyes. " Uh, well, I was dragged by Dori when I unexpectedly meet her and offered me this knowledge vessel for sex.... Which I know least about it, but in the end I bought it as she gave me a discount" He explained.

"I see... however, does it have anything to do with me? Why did you even call me here?" I asked while looking at the canned knowledge nervously. "You know that canned knowledge can make people go insane right? This happens when too much knowledge is taken in at once. Which eventually make you collapse and lose self-control. I hate to admit but sex is something I don't know much. So in case I lose myself, you are the one who's strong enough to stop me." Al haitham explained making me look at him seriously and sat elegantly.

"Are you perhaps joking with me, Al haitham?" I asked as I frowned at him he raised a brow and looks at me in confused, " What do you mean?"He asked making me glare at him.

(like this, you were sitting on a chair a little far from Al haitham)

"Don't.play.with.me" I said in a cold tone, " You're the one and only Scribe... There's no way a cheap canned knowledge can make you insane. We, sumeru scholars are not stupid remember?" I said as I saw a shadow covering his eyes. I let out a sigh, " This is pointless-" " You're wrong" I look at him and saw the serious face he's showing, " This is no cheap canned knowledge M/n, Dori gave me a discount for it as she doesn't know the effects and she had this on one of her unknown canned knowledge stocks.. " He explained as if he was desperate to know what sex really was. I let out a sigh and gave up as he is my closest acquaintance, " Fine, if it gets under control I'll re arrange your akasha terminal and bring you back to your sense" I replied as I slightly blushed at the thought of doing it with the Scribe.

Al haitham lets out a sigh, " Alright then, shall we start?" He asked, " Mhm..." I hummed and nod in reply. As he was now Initiating the canned knowledge, after a few seconds the canned knowledged dropped to the floor as it's original green color turned into red. I see Al haitham held his head as he groans in pain, " Urgh!" I let out a sigh, " It must be one of the forbidden canned knowledge's...." I mumbled.