Love Crime [Heizou x Male reader]

Fluff
requested by: arstryed

______________________________________

You were a criminal working under a secret organization, you honestly thought that no one would know your criminal activities but someone caught up pretty quickly, Shikanoin Heizou a detective of the tenryou commission, he knew pretty quickly about your criminal acts but kept shut about it.

______________________________________

[Author's Pov]

You honestly have no idea why Heizou hasn't reported you from madame Kojou yet, you always thought that Heizou was planning something, so you try your best to avoid him everyday.

Right now, you are currently strolling around inazuma looking for something, until a certain detective caught your eyes. he seemed to be talking to his cousin.

You let out an irritated sigh and slowly walk away before he saw you,"m/n?" Heizou suddenly said which made you halt your feet and slowly turn your head backwards.

"Bye" you rolled your eyes and ran away leaving Heizou and a confused kano Nana, " Huh? hey wait!" Heizou shouted and ran after you.

You ran around inazuma for about a while, you looked to your back to see that Heizou was still chasing you, "Damn you...!" you glared at him from behind, you then jumped on a railing and got ready to land on the high ground.

When all of a sudden a white blanket flew over to you and covered your entire body with it, you struggled to break free and the wind was too strong, "oh no!" a lady shouted in a panic.

Heizou went to the commotion and saw that you were strangled in a blanket and you were about to fall to the concrete ground.

Heizou then jumped from wall to wall and caught your body, the both of you then landed on the grass which Heizou let out a relief sigh.

He then went back to reality and checked to see if you were okay, but then he realized that you were on top of him, the white blanket hovering over you.

You stared at him with slight shocked eyes while Heizou stared at you with a visible blush on his face, you couldn't help but blushed as well.

You regained your thoughts and went off his body, you then sat on the ground and gently massaged your head, Heizou then sat up from his laying position and just stared you with the blanket still on top of you.

You noticed Heizou staring at you and gave gave him a confused look, "what?" you asked with narrowed eyes. Then all of a sudden Heizou hugged your body which caught you off guard

"H-Heizou?" you asked him in a confused tone.

"Let's stay like this for a while" Heizou said burying his face on your shoulder which made you madly blush. The blanket was now covering the both of you, but all of sudden someone grabbed the blanket which made Heizou quickly pull away from the hug.

"This idiot..." Kano Nana cursed at Heizou and gave the white blanket back to the owner, "Are you alright, M/n?" Kano Nana asked in concern.

"I'm fine, thanks Kano Nana" you slightly lifted your hand to reassure the girl.

"Uh hello? aren't you gonna ask if i'm okay too!" Heizou yelled at his cousin with a dumbfounded expression, "shut up!" Nana shouted at him and walked away.

"Rude!" Heizou grumbled under his breath.

"Hey Heizou" you called out to the male softly, Heizou then turned his attention to you with a confused face

"I– uh– thanks" you then stood up and slowly walked away, Heizou smirked as he stared at your walking figure.

"Hey anytime, M/n!" heizou shouted.

As you were walking away, a visible blush was on your cheeks and a gentle smile can be seen.

"You flirty detective...."

________________________
(End)

One down on to the next one now (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Bye