Lust Storm

Smut
( Kazuha, Venti, Heizou, Xiao, Scaramouche/Wanderer x M/n)
Part 2 of Pleasurable Winds

Also here's Hoshi's new look, took me a long time to do (still not sure if it'll be permanent)

I may just tell the details rather than... uh scene (ehe╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭)

"Pleasee...... I will make the reward even more higher... Plus I'll tell them to be gentle" Hoshi begged as she was tied up on a tree....

Your temptation of getting a great reward is taking over, finally putting your guards down a little, " How much..?" You asked with your serious tone.

" 3M M-mora and 8k... p-primogems-" Hoshi then got cutted off, " I.want.14k.or. more.primogems." You said in a very serious tone making Hoshi so scared for her life. ' I only saved up 16k.... I may have to ask my cousin since he already saved up 30k+....(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)' Hoshi thought as the prize you want raised up.

"Nevermind I want 8M Mora and 18k Primogems. New character banners and reruns are coming" Hoshi turned pale as she quickly then contacts Cookie. " F-fine! Just do the quest please 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠'⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。" (Cookie accepted and gave Hoshi 6k primogems.)

The quest board then appears infront of your standing proudly figure (while Hoshi has growing mushrooms around her kneeling figure). You pressed the accept button and everything turned white.

________________________

[Mode: Gentle]
{Pair: Kazuha x M/n}
/Hot Spring/
____________________________

(Author's Pov)

The domain changes into a hot spring, your clothes are already taken off, ' The temperature is perfect.... so warm..~' you thought as you almost forgot where you currently are.

" M-M/n...?" You opened your eyes and looked at the person calling you." Kazuha..? Come and join me" You said as you gave him a warm smile. Kazuha then joins you, " Hey M/n?-" As he was about to ask something you cutted him off, " I know what we need to do..." You turned around to face him," J-just do it.." Embarrassment took over you when you said those words.

"O-okay then" Kazuha leaned closer to you. As he was now infront of you you both can feel each other's breath, " Do I have... your consent..?" You felt butterflies on your stomach when he asked that which made you flustered. "Y-you have..." Kazuha warmly smiled at your answer and pulls you into a gentle kiss.

"Mmnnn...~" You started to melt on the kiss. As you were running out of breath Kazuha noticed this and broke the kiss. You tried to catch your breath but Kazuha then went down to your neck and starts to place a lot of marks on it.

You whine in both pain and pleasure, Nn...~ K-kazuha..." This made Kazuha flustered but still continued to put marks and bruises on your neck.

Seconds later, you were being pressed against a hard but smooth rock, Kazuha went down to prod against your entrance. You whined as a finger slowly entered you, the intrusion is making your legs weaken and shake, ' I already done this b-before.... I.. Can't help but... it feels so good..!' You thought as you suddenly moaned out, " K-Kazuha...!" The finger was then fully inside of you.