Unknown Darling~ [Kaeya x Male Reader]

Fluff to Lime
- idioticgrimlin
(Modern Au)

______________________________________

You were an ordinary student of Teyvat Academy. Not popular, but you do have two best friends who are Venti and Aether.

Having a crush on one of the popular boys at the school is normal but to you, you're not like everyone else whose after their money and fame but true love.

______________________________________

[Kaeya's Pov]

I was walking around the busy hallway, ' Seems like everyone is busy preparing for the Halloween Event of the school...' I let out a sigh and continued walking towards my classroom.

Once arriving, I then saw a bento on my desk, ' I really wonder who leaves a delicious bento on my desk everyday....'

This has been going for about 3 months, and I was really curious to know who was leaving these delicacies foods on my table..... ' I really wish I could know who...maybe I could ask them to became my halloween partner for the event..'

I thought as I was already sitting down and read the letter that came with the bento.

Dear Kaeya,

I made you another bento for you! ^^ I hope you will like this one. I kind of stuggled this time... ehehe~ Well enjoy!

From,
your Unknown Darling♡

I let out a short chuckle and decided to unwrap the bento (It was lunch break) and hunger immediately took over.

There was a small (color) flag, ' That must be their favorite color.... heh~ I'll keep that in mind' I thought as I then began eating.

( Meanwhile )
[Author's Pov]

"Seriously dude... You're like his mom ever since 3 months ago..." Venti sighed as he looks at you smiling at Kaeya's figure from behind.

You, Aether and Venti are seated at the last row. Ever since 3 months ago, you started giving Kaeya your own cooked snacks and lunch for him to eat. Which make you happy as he happily eats them.

"Shh! Venti, keep your voice down..! I don't want him to find out ...." Venti scoffed and said, "Bitch you do know that he'll find out eventually. I mean he was really desperate to know who his 'Unknown Darling" is~" He teased as Aether lets out a giggle making you flustered.

"S-shut it! " Aether and Venti chuckled and just decided to eat their own lunch as you eat yours while still staring at Kaeya.

'It makes me happy when he is happy with the food I make him....' You thought as you smiled gently.

(After school)

"Wait... So you know who's my Unknown Darling is?!" Kaeya exclaimed at Venti as they we're at the lockers.

"Ever since the beginning he started cooking you food" Venti said making Kaeya realize, " Wait 'he'?" Venti nods.

"Well he's a shy person, he loves you both inside and outside unlike those bitches and sluts who are just after your fame" He explained making Kaeya touched of how Venti described his secret darling.