I wanna be yours

Male Reader x Xiao
(Fluff☁️)

___________________________________

It was a cold night, the moon was out as all animals, creatures and humans all asleep. However the cities are bright, and a certain inn at liyue is rather lively at night.

"Xiao? Are you here?" You just arrived at the 2nd balcony of Wangshu Inn and was carrying a plate of Almond Tofu. Seconds later a gust of wind blows as you heard a voice from behind. ''What do you need, M/n?'' You turned around and saw the yaksa, you smiled, ''Xiao, goodevening''

You grabbed a handkerchief from your pockets and gently wipes away the blood on Xiao's cheek "Another hunt?" You saw Xiao nod. "Make sure to take breaks, Xiao. Here I prepared you some Almond Tofu" You hand over the plate to Xiao. Xiao looks at it and  gently grabs it, I stare at Xiao as he eats the Almond Tofu with such calm expression.

I sighed with a gentle smile while staring at him. He soon realized I was staring at him, "Is there something wrong...?" He asked making me chuckle and look at the night starry sky. "It's nothing.."

The silent was peaceful as the cold gentle wind passes by. I soon broke the silent with a sigh "You seem to be sighing more often.. is there something wrong?" I looked at Xiao and saw that he was already done eating. "hm.. Maybe.. just remembering some old memories of the past..." I look at the Xiao with a smile before looking back at the scenery. "You know, it's been a while since we have taken a nice peaceful walk.. care to join me?" I smiled at him. He thought about it for a second before nodding. "I don't have any plans at the moment..." I grin "Alright then!" I grabbed his hands and took him to the usual place me and the others walk together in the past.

When we arrived. I let go of his hand and we start to walk around the place regaining the fun old memories. "It's nice to talk a break isn't it?" I said as Xiao was following me behind.

"I guess..." Xiao replied making me let out a sigh in relief and a smile. "Man you're cold as ever, Alatus" I joked and laugh as Xiao just shrugs it off.

"How about we rest for a bit on that cliff..?" I looked back to Xiao who seems to be smiling a little which made me surprised and blush at how beautiful his smile was even if it was a small one. I quickly regain my self. "Oh um let's go!" I quickly went to the edge of the cliff and sat down. I then saw Xiao sitting down next to me as we both stare at the sky. "So... um.. How was everything with patrolling around the nation..?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "Well... just usual I guess...."

"I see... well I guess same goes for me.. monster really are a pain" I chuckled. As we both enjoy the peaceful quiet environment. Xiao suddenly spoke up.

"Hey M/n.. can i ask something...?" I looked at him and smile "Of course, what is it?" I sat up and stare at him waiting for him to ask the question.

"Something has been bothering me for a long time and I want to make things clear now..." "Huh?-" I was confused for a second but.. I felt like I was dreaming..

Xiao....was holding my hands and was looking at me with such loving eyes more beautiful than any jewels....

"M/n... I know this is sudden but.. for a really long time...I.." My eyes widen as I felt my body shiver.

"I.. Love you.. M/n for a really long time now..!" Xiao said in an embarrassed tone. 'Xiao...likes me? no.. loves.. me.. Am I dreaming..?'

I felt my face burn up and knowing that I mist be blushing so hard right now. I never expected Alatus to have this side or even love me. "I.. um.." I couldn't reply due to how flustered I was. "M/n...?"

"Oh! Um.. I-... uhh This is so embarrassing..." I covered my face with one hand. "M/n.. do you love me back?" Xiao was blushing and seems to be waiting patiently for my answer.

I couldn't think correctly but my body moved on its own and leaned forward to Xiao. My face was nearing his, within seconds later. I soon realized I have kissed him, I backed away a little from Xiao who seem to be surprised. "...Does.. that... answer you.. question..?" I said nearly biting my tongue due to how nervous I was. But before I could react, I felt a hand on my cheek. I look at Xiao who was smiling so happily and softly at me. "May I kiss you again..?" I felt my heart beat faster but I smiled back and nod.

"Of course... I am yours.. and you are mine now..."

______________
End

Sorry if its short or smt but I rushed to do this in the middle of class rn💀

Anyways hope you guys like it, bai bai