Taking Good Care Of You<3

Sick Male Reader x Venti
(Fluff☁️)

Ehe

[Short oneshot]
_________________________________

You and Venti have been friends for 6 years, you guys always hangout all over Mondstadt. Though in payment, you were the one who always pays for the items or food. You guys explore the places in Mondstadt and fight enemies together. You're only a normal citizen with a dendro vision and uses a Catalyst .

One day, you wake up and felt heavy and hot.

__________________________________

(Author's Pov)

After a rough day of doing missions and daily mission around mondstadt, you finally get to rest for the night. However, the next day. You woke up at near noon and felt weak, and hot. You were having a small headache as you sat up "Ugh... my head...." you groaned in pain as you get off your bed and tried standing still but ends up wobbly. You held on the wall and made your way to the bathroom, as soon as you arrived there you threw up on the sink, "Ugh... this is bad.... I still have missions to do...." You mumbled as you took a bath only body not hair included. After that you went back to the bedroom almost tripping on the way. You put on something comfortable as you then lay down on your bed again, "I'll just do my missions once I'm healthy again huh...."

After a few minutes there was a knock on the window. The window opens as a gentle warm breeze comes in and a figure also went inside of the room "M/n! I'm here to-" Venti noticed you laying down on the bed with a cold towel on your forehead "Oh..Venti *cough* I can't hangout with you today..." You weakly smiles as Venti smiles and walked near you grabbing a chair and sat next to your bed "It's alright M/n, you can take a rest. I'll do your missions" Venti placed a hand on your cheek and gave you a small kiss on the forehead. "You don't have to Venti..."

"Nope! I insist on doing it, ehe" Venti playfully grin as you sighed "Alright.. Just don't do the quests that includes any cats" you chuckled as Venti also chuckle "Of course I will! You do know I'm allergic to cats, ehe. Well I'll get going now I'll bring some fruits for you once I come back!" Venti said as he jumps out of the window and safely lands with his anemo power.

(Timeskip)

Venti finished all of your quests and even got you a basket of apples. He had to run around the city to complete the quests and for the apples he just got them outside the city. He was slightly tired however, he still tend to do everything for your sake. He comes back through the same window again and saw that you were sitting up and looking at him in the eyes. "Yahoo, M/n I'm back" Venti said keeping his usual cheerful tone and smile while carrying the basket of apples. "Welcome back... I'll probably rest more.. I feel so tired even though I just woke up a few minutes ago..." You said with a sigh, however you felt a soft hand on your forehead. You look up and saw Venti looking at you with a gentle smile, "Please rest M/n, you deserve it" Venti gently assisted you to lay back down as he placed a cold towel on your forehead. Venti already placed the basket of apples on the table near the window.

He sat on the chair next to your bed and stared at your sleeping figure lovingly, "Ah.. you poor thing.. Don't worry. I'll help you have the greatest dream.." Venti took out his lyra and starts to ply a very calming and beautiful music.

After Venti was done he made his lyre disappear and holds one of your hand. "I hope you'll get well soon, my windbloom" Venti whispered as you were already asleep.

__________________________________
End of short oneshot

Sorry if it was short but I kind of have no more ideas for the next scenes so yeah that's the end

I Hope you guys liked it and byeee

-670 words