What a Cheater [Childe x M/n]

Childe x Male Reader
[Angst]
by: Jaydreaminggg

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Your Pov]

Me and Childe had been dating for almost 2 years now and our 2nd year anniversary is coming soon...

I was excited to surprise him with his favorite foods and places to go to, however, a few months ago he started to distance himself from me...

I also caught him with a different scent which was familiar... I still decided to shrugged it off as I though he must have hanging out with a few of his friends.

I was currently at one of the mountains near the Liyue Harbor and looking at it by afar, ' This never fails to calm me down....'

Seconds later, I heard footsteps from behind. I certainly know who it was as there's only one person besides me who always go here, " Is there something you need, Scara?" I slightly turn my head and looked at the Harbinger.

Scara lets out a sigh, " Childe.... He's been ranting around about his new 'comrade' I have a feeling he's already cheating on you... As a friend, M/n you need to break up with him before you're the one who gets deeply heart broken..." Scaramouche worriedly suggested as he sat down next to me.

"I know... but I still couldn't leave him... M-my thoughts are somewhere else, m-maybe there's still a chance since it'll be our 2nd year anniversary in 5 days..." I said as I painfully smiled at him.

I saw him frown at this and lets out a sigh, " Fine... If you get dumped go and find me, Me and Kazuha will try our best to comfort you... But I can't promise not to hurt that ginger scum male" I let out a chuckle at his behavior, " I'm glad to have a great friend like you" Scaramouche nods and just pats my head.

5 days later......

[Author's Pov]

You were now going around the market finding a gift to give for your lover, not to mention him not talking or paying attention to you.

The warning that Scaramouche said is still stuck in your head, you didn't with to shrugged it off as it'll help you calm down if something do happens.

'I should buy some flowers for him' You thought as you went to a flower shop and bought a few Glaze Lily then headed towards the place where he always go.

You happily walked there not knowing something awful up ahead...

Once you arrived you saw the familiar ginger hair, "There you are! I was looking for you......."

Your eyes widen as you could hear your heart breaking. Your hands weaken to carry the flowers as they then falls to the ground.

Tears started forming into your eyes as the scene of your boyfriend and the famous traveller making out....

Tartaglia opened his eyes and saw you, his eyes then widen is fear as he breaks the kiss and slightly pushed Lumine, " M-M/N! I

Tartaglia opened his eyes and saw you, his eyes then widen is fear as he breaks the kiss and slightly pushed Lumine, " M-M/N! I.. I can e-explain! " He said as Lumine just looks at the two of you.

Tartaglia approaches you and tries to touch you, however, his hands were met with a slap.

"So for the past few months of you ignoring me is because....

YOU WERE FUCKING CHEATING O. ME WITH HER?!" you shouted as tears starts to flow even more down to your chin as Childe panicked, " L-love we can t-talk about...-"

"Talk about what?! You have no right to say a single word to me anymore!" You slapped him harshly on the cheek as he looks at you with widen eyes, " Scara was right... I should've broke up with you for a long time and from now on.......

We're strangers...."

You coldly said as you wiped your tears away and walks away from the two. Childe was too stunned to move or speak as he made a great mistake...

"Childe...." He looks at the blonde female, " It's over, you said you were in no relationship and seeing that you played him makes me think you'll do the same to me" Lumine slapped Childe on the other cheek and walks away leaving him stunned.

"What have I done....."

_____________________
End

One down several more to go...

Rest? What's that?(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)