I'd Be Your Bitch

Heizou x Male Reader
Lemon
Modern Au

____________________________

Oh I wont run away
anymore...~

______________________________

"Now then... Punishment is over, I hope you wont disobey or break any more rules cause... I know you don't want this to happen again~" you looked at him for the last time before passing out from exhaustion.

"I'll expect you to behave from now on"

(The next day)

'Who tf does he think he is... there's no fucking way I'll listen to him like a bitch!' you thought as you kicked a bottle to the wall hard scaring the two students surrounded by your friends. You slightly flinched from the pain on your hips but kept a cold face. You coldly looked at the two students, "Give me all your money before I let out all anger at you" You ordered as the two students followed as they were too scared to fight back.

"I'll just try to keep things cool infront of him but in reality he will never know what's happening outside the school" You mumbled as you took the money away and walked away from there with your friends.

[Timeline: 2 days later]

(Flashbacks)

During those 2 days, you've been avoiding a few violation in school to of course avoid getting fucked. However, outside the school you've been into smoking and drinking alcohol with your friends. However, one particular violation you did happened to be witnessed by Heizou at school.....

______________________________

(Your Pov)

"Did you fucking brought my money, nerd?" I said as I was holding this guy's collar. His face was beaten up badly. "P-.. please! I only have 100 Mora! and I still have to buy lunch!" I punched him in the face and glared at him " Do you think I care about you? Boys get his money" I ordered to my friends as they took the student's jacket and began searching for his money as he just cries. I smirk, "How pathetic" I said as I look at his pathetic crying face. "M/n we got the money" one of my friends said, " Good now let get-"

"What the hell is happening here?"

I felt my body shiver and eyes widen. "H-Heizou! Run!" My friends said I quickly let go of the student's collar dropping him on the floor. "I'd hope to see you all in the principal's office or else your parents would be the one lecturing you all" Heizou said in a serious tone yet he was keeping a calm smile. I couldn't face him.. My body is trembling and I.. I couldn't do anything. "M/n... Come with me to my office"

"We're ganna have a talk"

"Hey! Wait! I didn't!- Ack!" Your voice and both was trembling as you got pushed harshly in Heizou's office. "That wont do anything... but.. your actions will" Heizou calmly yet coldly said making you shiver in fear yet... excitement.

(who biting their lips rn-)

The lights were off and the curtains was close blocking the sunlight. "Now sit on the chair like a good boy and wait." he leaned down and whispered to your ear with a soft tone voice, you obeyed him and sat on the chair that was next to your. You couldn't see clearly cause there was barely any light in the room. You heard Heizou opening a drawer and searching through his stuff, after a few minutes it was silent. You sat there nervously yet wondering what Heizou will do to you. Suddenly he randomly grabbed you by the arm and pinned you down the table. " H-Heizou..? What are you doing?" you shuttered as you then felt ropes around you. You were now tied up on the table as must as you want him to answer he didn't say a word and took off your clothes..slowly letting your sensitive spots to be exposed.

" Just stay still and be a good boy for me M/n..." he gave you a teasing smirk as he slowly wraps his hand around your member and teasing the tip with one finger. You shivered and slightly bit your lips to prevent any embarrassing sound to come out. "H..Heizou.. stop teasing me..- NGH?!~" you got cut off by Heizou by thrusting his two fingers into you to loosen you up. The speed slowly goes faster and faster, you moaned loudly from this and struggled to move because of the ropes preventing you to move around. "Didn't I told you to stay still... little slut?" Heizou said in a col tone making your shiver, "Now spread your legs more for me and we'll get into the fin part~" He said as you just nod and slowly spread your legs for him. He smirked as he unzipped his zipper and revealed his shaft. He lined up his shaft infront of your entrance and slowly entered. You moan softly as you were being stretched again, before you could get used to it. He suddenly pulled out of you making your back arch and your toes curl as you moan loudly but bit your lips to prevent it to go louder. "Let's see how long you can keep quiet~" Heizou said as he slams back inside of you and pulls out quickly to slam back in again. The speed fasten in every minute. "Ngh..! Mmn!~ P-..please s..slow..ah! d-d..own! mmn!~" You moaned loudly not being able to control it as the pleasure was making you go crazy. "Oh Darling, still didn't listen properly? This is your punishment remember?~ I get to do whatever I want with you" He suddenly pulls out of you and took out a vibrator from his drawer. Without giving you a break he shoved it in your hole. "mnn! W-..Wai-" Heizou didn't even let you finish your sentence when he got the remove and put it to max. You cried and moan loudly making him sigh in satisfaction. As he was about to say something.... someone knocked on the door....

"President, you have a letter from the principal" A student said, Heizou smirked and played with the remove speed as he slightly fixed himself and went to the door. He slightly opened it and only peeked, "Please hand it over, I'm still busy doing something" He calmly said before glancing at your messed up figure on the table, as much as you tried to lower your moans, you let out a slightly loud moan. "President, is there someone else in there??" The student ask as he tries to peek but Heizou closed the doors and locked it. "Please mind your own business and leave now. You already gave me the letter" Heizou calmly said, the student didn't reply back and just left there.

"M/n...M/n...M/n~ You're such a naught slut aren't you?~" Heizou said as he slowly walked towards you, he began teasing your member by slowly playing it using his hands, You couldn't control it and came letting all of it land on Heizou's hands.

He chuckles as he suddenly pulls out the vibrator and shoved his member inside of you again. His speed got really fast making you see stars and couldn't think of anything but just pleasure. Soon you felt hot liquid filling you up inside, "This doesn't feel like a punishment does it? Does it feel good being filled up by me M/n?~" You couldn't reply as he continued to thrust into you but it was more deeper and faster this time. You were a mess and couldn't speak or think, everything was hot and foggy as you could only moan and lay down letting Heizou fuck you as he pleased.

" Don't think this is over yet...
I'll be fucking you to the point you'll never ever think of breaking any rules from now on~"

__________________________
End

Had to end it cause my brain is not working a lot😭

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed it and I'll prob need to work on the other one shots...