Sweet Experiment [Albedo x M/n]

Albedo x Experiment Male Reader
[Fluff]
Requested by: Rendang_Itu_Enak
[Modern Au]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Your Pov]

I was in a white room with only a bed and a study table, ' It's been hours........ Where is he.....' I thought as I remembered those bright teal eyes with three dots in his iris and pale skin....Pale blond hair reaching below the shoulders, partially pulled back in a braided half ponytail. A gold diamond marking can be found on the neck....

I lay on my bed hugging my fluffy (color) tail as my ears are down, ' I want to see him....' I was then cutted off when I heard the doors being unlocked. I quickly look at the door and saw the person I was severely waiting for, " Hey M/n, Sorry if I was late. The other patient was rather clingy" The person said as I ran up to him and hugs him, " Albedo...." I sniffed his clothes and sense that clingy bitch.... I let out a small silent growl remembering the face of that cringe girl.

Albedo pats my head and calmed me down, " There there, Do you have anything to bring?" I look at him with confusion, " Ah right, you'll be staying in my house from now on. The boss said it'll be easier to look after you under my care" He explained making me excited, " I will... live you Albedo from now on..!(?)" I saw him nod making me summon a lot of vines and electro flowers in the room.

"Do you have anything to bring?" He asked making me rush under the bed and then to him while carrying a box which is filled with all the things he gave to me for the past years.

"Oh, I didn't think you will treasure it a lot" I look at him and smiled, " Albedo... gave it... I must... secure it" I saw his cheeks slightly turns pink as he then lets out a cough.

"Anyways, you still have to put on the collar and handcuffs...." I whine at his words, " I will be good...! I will... not harm anyone.. unless Albedo said so!" I said making Albedo sigh in defeat, " Alright then, just please... don't kill or harm anyone" I nod as an agreement and just followed him.

{Too lazy so time skip}
[Author's Pov]

For the past 3 months of you living woth Albedo, you have mastered controlling your powers. Along with having knowledge of the laws and education. Everything was going so well, right now you are currently sitting down on the sofa watching a movie on the tv.

"M/n what do you want for lunch?"Albedo asked from the kitchen. "hmm..... I want chicken nuggets!" You replied as you pause the movie and went towards the kitchen with excitement.

Albedo chuckles at your behavior and starts to cook a few nuggets for you and pork for himself. You watched him cook with sparkle eyes, " Hey M/n... later at 4 come to my bedroom. I... have something to tell you" You look at him with confusion and just agreed.

You prepared the dining table as Albedo was near finishing, after he was done you sat down on one of the chairs and he then placed down a plate of pork slices infront of his plate while putting down a bowl of chicken nuggets infront of you, " Here you go, M/n"He smiled making you smile back and starts to eat.

Albedo lets out a chuckle and eats being slightly lost in thoughts.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in" The door then opens revealing Albedo sitting down on his study table.

"You said that... you have something to tell me..?" You asked as you went inside of his room and closed the door.

"Mhm, it's something bothering me for a long time now" He said as he stood up from his chair and walk towards you.

"What is it...?" You asked as Albedo then pulls you to a hug and said something that made you flustered,

"I love you M/n... I have fallen in love with you for the past 3 years....So... will you accept my confession and became......

Mine..?"

It took you a good 30 seconds to calm down but still blushing mess while answering his confession, " I-... I love y-you too.... Albedo.. For a long time also" Albedo sigh in relief and smiled at you.

"I'm glad" He then pulled you to a gentle kiss this surprised you for a bit but kissed back.

"You're finally mine... my sweet darling.."

_______________________
End

I changed this to became a fluff oneshot-

I thought of making it lemon but, my family kept on taking away my motivation from me so yeah.

That's all hope you all liked it

Goodbye