A Fallen Leaf [Kazuha x M/n]

Kazuha x Male Reader
[Angst] by: arstryed

I added and changed a few of your ideas... hope you like it (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Author's Pov]

You and Kazuha has been dating for 3 years, you two never had a single relationship issue even though the fact you are the heir of your clan.

But unfortunately.....

The fate was too cruel as your father announced that you'll be put into an arrange marriage with someone from the hiiragi clan...

Shocked by the news, you tried to convince your father... however, failed as he ordered you to break up with your lover that he once liked to be his son-in-law.

'How could this happen..... Why did father suddenly change.....' You thought as you then went to sleep and tell Kazuha the news.....

The next day, you and Kazuha are now sitting down near a cliff. Kazuha noticed your sadden state and as a worried lover, " Is there something wrong my dear?" You look at him with sad eyes. Kazuha took the message as it means to be very important.

The night have passed and the time went by, it was now between morning and mid day. You and Kazuha are currently sitting on the grass near a clift. He noticed your sadden state, as your lover he worriedly looks at you and asked, " Is there something wrong my dear?"

"I....I have something important to tell you....." You said in a very sad tone which made Kazuha slightly frown and thought it's really important.

"Go on dear... Tell me about it, I'll help you out" He smiled at you which made your heart break even more, ' It hurts....' Taking a deep breath.

"Father wants us to break up..."

These words made Kazuha widen his eyes and felt his heart slowly breaking, " W....why? I thought everything was fine...!" He desperately asked and hold both of your shoulders as he looks at you in the eyes with sadness.

"My father had put me unto an arrange marriage.... and it's someone from from the hiiragi clan..." You sadly explained as Kazuha hugs you.

"I'm sorry, Kazu.... I tried to convince him but he didn't listen!... As if he had changed into a different person..." You cried as Kazuha gently comforts you, " Shh..... It's alright dear... I know much you are putting yourself in line for your clan and.... I know you wont accept running away from then with me either..." Kazuha gently holds your cheek and made you look at him.

"You should accept it..." He said as your eyes widen and tears starts to flow out of your eyes once again, " No! I don't want to! I want to stay with you!" You tightly hugged Kazuha as he lets out a sigh, " You need to M/n... I'll be there for you... Always..."

"Always......"

Years have passed and it was now the wedding....

Kazuha watched form the distance as you gracefully danced with your new wife, he watched you as you looked at her into her eyes with a hint of sadness and noticable fake genuine smile, the smile that made his heart always break to see.

After the dance, you and your wife embraced each other. You noticed Kazuha on the side as he could inly smile painfully, the two of you noticed that tears were slowly forming into his eyes. He took a feep breathe and slowly excused himself without anyone but you noticing him.

You broke the hug and wanted to go after Kazuha but your wife stopped you as guests starts to crowd around he two of you.

[Kazuha's Pov]

I was now outside looking at the setting sun, as cold breeze starts to take over the warm.

I quietly sobbed as I remembered out happy moments together and his now new start, " Why am I acting like this...? I should be happy for him...." I then wiped my tears away with a handkerchief that you gave and designed for him and forced a smile.

He turned around and headed back with a slight puffy eyes......

"Fate truly is cruel, when it comes to love....."

_________________________
End

That's the end if Kazuha x Male reader angst!

That's all and
Goodbye ♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠)