Deadly Obsession [Scaramouche x M/n]

Scaramouche x Yandere! Male Reader
[Lemon]

Requested by: Lone-Wolf-Nergiganos

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Scaramouche's Pov]

I was walking around the silent streets of the Inazuma City, the city itself is rather big despite having a quiet time at night.

As I was continuing minding my own business walking around I heard a faint scream on an alleyway, due to my interest I decided to go and check.

Once arriving I was greeted by a bloody scene of a male with bloody clothes and a dead body of a female below him that looked familiar....

'Hold on... Isn't that girl the one that kept on admiring me with her disgusting eyes...? Who's this person though...?' I thought as the male then started to laugh maniacally.

"Hehehe.... Hahaha! How dare you look at my beloved with those disgusting eyes of yours.... Hehehe~ Time to clean up all evidences now~" The same smirks in satisfaction as he slightly turned around and I saw half of his face.

'Isn't that M/n who has a world-wide connections in all merchants along with all the knowledge about everything...? Did he kill that girl for.....' My thoughts are cutted off when he spoke up, " No more evidences.... *sigh* Only if Harbinger Scaramouche would be mine...~ I'll gladly give him everything~" M/n whines as those words slightly turned me on.

'Oh really...?' I get out of my hiding spot and quietly walked towards the h/c (hair color)ed male without him noticing my presence.

[Your Pov]

As I watched the body got completely burned down by my pryo powers, I suddenly got pushed harshly to a nearby wall.

I hissed at the slight pain, " What the hell do you think!-" Once I look at the person who pushed and pinned me to the wall, My eyes widen as I started to blushed, " What an interesting performance~ You say... that you'll give me whatever I want huh? Hehehe... Hahaha, You'll take care of this" Scaramouche pointed his lower part as I blushed even more, ' A-are we ganna- Mmph?!~'

Due to my thinking state I didn't noticed him getting closer to my face and now we're making out heatedly as I started to melt due to it. My legs were starting to get weak as I think he already noticed it.

After a few minutes, He broke the kiss as I was the only one who was trying to catch my breath, my eyes probably has hearts right now as I could see Scaramouche smirking at me, "Weak already? heh I wonder if you can even handle ne being deep inside you~ " He whispered to my ears I whined at his hot breath.

Before I knew it we were now naked as he started placing marks on my neck and collarbone. I kept my mouth shut so that loud whines or moans wont go out and alarm the other people nearby.

Soon my neck and collarbone was filled with bite marks and hickeys that he made. I stared at him to the eyes but he suddenly went closer to my nipples while keeping the eye contact.

"Mmn!~" I suddenly covered my mouth as he started playing with my nipples, He's using his mouth on the left one as he uses his hand on the other making my body shake in pleasure as my eyes slightly rolls bak.

[Author's Pov]

Scaramouche left your nipples alone as he turns you around making you feel so arouse as your butt was facing him. Before you could think of preparing he suddenly slammed in your hole, "MMMFF?!~♡" I covered my mouth with my right hand as my left hand holds on the wall as if my life depends on it.

Scaramouche thought you'd be crying in pain right now but apparently you were whining and moaning even though he hasn't move yet, "Are you a masochist? " He asked as he pulls out and slams back in. This made your body shake as your hole clenched tightly around his dick, "Mm~" Scaramouche was surprised, 'Who would've though the famous M/n would be a masochist and has a deep obsession towards me...' Scaramouche though as thought of an idea to tease you even more.

He started pounding deeply inside of you as your muffed moans started to get louder. As a honest thought, the thought of some seeing you both having sex kinds of turns you on same goes with Scara. He grabs both of your hands and pinned them above your head making you bite your lips and widen your eyes as tears are forming.

Scaramouche went closer to your ears and whispered, " Let's see how long you could last being quiet~" You whined at him as his pace fasten. You kept you mouth shut but soon the loud moans slowly comes out.

The dark alleyway was now filled with skin slapping noises and moans.

"You like that huh? Ngh!~ You like the feeling of me being deep inside you, right you slut?" Scaramouche teases as he spank your butt cheek making you whine, your moans and whines are no longer muffed as you couldn't think properly anymore.

"Mnn!~♡ C-close!~ Ahh!~♡" You warned, " Me too~ you better take every single drop inside of you" He fasten the pace up to his limit speed and strength. Soon the two of you came at the same time, you at the wall as Scaramouche came deeply inside of you.

At the thought of it's 'finally' finished, ' I just had sex with my crush...!' You were trying to catch your breath as Scaramouche pulls out and turns you around.

"T-that was mmn...~ amazing M-my L-lord!~♡" You said as Scaramouche smirks and lifts you up lining his dick at your entrance once again, " M-my l-lord..?" You eyes widen as you understood what he wants.

"We're not done yet, I'm ganna fill you up to the point that'll made you think you're pregnant~" He said as you suddenly moaned when he slammed your body down to his dick. Your back arched as your eyes rolls to the back if your head.

Scaramouche smirks at your reaction and said.....

" I'll fucking devour you like there's no tomorrow~"

_______________________
End

Phew, archons what a great way to start a day- (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

And yes when I went to sleep I left it at 200+ words and the next day I woke up and ended up finishing it ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Hope you all liked it and time to make the other request.

Goodbye (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)