New student

Top Male Reader x Bottom Scaramouche
modern au (School)
(Fluff☁️)

(HELLO BTCH Nanomikoxd you traumatized yet? HAHAHAHAHA
told ya don't read my books)
(Anyways its been a while guys, no smut for now but there is two drafts-)

Scaramouche was a popular masked idol his pen name was Balladeer, he thought of going to collage and he did enrolled to one and without wearing his mask as people will know who he is and he even changed his style a bit. He was enrolled to the same school you go, and there you guys will first meet.....

(Your pov)

"I'm heading to school now, Mom" I said to my mother who was in the kitchen cleaning, I was carrying my bag and putting on my shoes. "Have a safe trip to school, dear!" My mother said as I left the house. I then walk on the sidewalk passing by a few students who were going on the same direction where I was heading(school). It took me 10 minutes to arrive at the gates and I walked in. I went to my locker to change shoes and heard a few gossiping on my way to my classroom. 'So there's a new student huh...? oh well, it has nothing to do with me...' I thought as I arrived in my classroom and went inside. I went to my seat at the back near the window(like any other main characters) and just scribble some notes on my music notebook.

'This notebook is almost filled with songs....I should buy another notebook after school...'I thought as I look outside and put on my headphone to listen to music. I played my favorite playlist which was filled with songs nade by Balladeer. There was still 20 minutes before homeroom starts.

'As usual... Balladeer's songs are the best *sigh* only if I could go to his concert or some sorts....' I sighed as I took off my headphones and put them back on my bag as the teacher went inside of the classroom. "Attention everyone! As you may have known we  have a new student, please make him feel welcome. You can come in now!" Ms. Lisa said as the doors opened and my attention is glued outside.

"Please introduce yourself" Ms. Lisa said as the new student was infront. "I'm Scaramouche, nice to meet you all" I turn my head from the window and now infront and saw the new student. 'That voice.... it's similar to Balladeer...? Maybe not, his voice is slightly different from Balladeer's..' I shaked my thoughts off as Ms. Lisa told Scaramouche to seat on the vacant seat next to mine."Um who's M/n? Ms. Lisa?" Scaramouche asked. I raised my hand, me and Scaramouche had a few second staring at each other before he walked towards the chair next to mine. After the new student was seated I payed attention to the class and nothing else.

It was now break time. I quickly grabbed my food, notebook and keys as I felt the new student's stare ever since first class.... 'What's up with that new guy... he kept staring at me since first class....' I thought as I left the classroom and made my way to the music club room where no one really joined and no one was there except for me. I entered the room and closed the door and put my things down on the table. The club room is two times bigger than a normal classroom as there was a lot of instruments. Back then it was very dirty and messy but I cleaned and repaired everything up as it was now very neat and clean. The room's walls are painted mint green with flowers decorations. White bookshelves where music notes/books and tutorial books are placed. The window has clean white curtains, over all the club room looks perfect and clean even though most said it's abandoned(since no one joins that club anymore and joined a different music club)

"Hm... I should try this recent completed music I made..." I mumbled as I looked at my notebook on the stand as prepared to play the violin. I took a breath and starts to play, not minding the outside world of the clubroom. (Skyfall -Violin this is my example but if you wish to change, its alright :>)