Trouble & Punishment

Male reader x Heizou
Lemon🍋 <a lot of cursing>
Modern Au

___________________________

In your school, Heizou is a student council.. The president to be exact, while for you.. You're famous too in your school because you are known to be the most troublesome student in that school. The school can't kick you out as your family is the one giving the school money. Now what would happen if you end up being taken care of the President of the student council...

__________________________

(At school)

It was another day, you were wandering around the school again skipping classes. As you were walking down the hallway. you were stopped by the familiar figure. "Oh~ Isn't it the president~ Here to say some useless scolding again?" You said sarcastically as you can see Heizou frowning at you. "Skipping classes again Mr. L/n? You know how much trouble your family is handling with your attitude right now" "Yeah yeah, I don't care. Plus if they didn't care about me they could've just give up and abandon me already" You grin childishly at Heizou who sighed in irritation. "Go to my office after school I'll be giving you your punishment given by the principal" Heizou said as you rolled your eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever" With that you walked away leaving Heizou there.

As Heizou expected, you never showed up that after school and already left the school. "This bitch really need to be handled truly... Have fun for now M/n... cause tomorrow hell will be brought upon you.."

(The Next Day at School)

You were at your usual spot with your friends. You guys were currently bullying 2 students. But soon the 'Hero' appeared. "M/n! and the rest of you stop this instant!" Heizou said. He others are afraid of Heizou so they ran away. You rolled your eyes due to Heizou and your friends who was some scared assholes.

"Well well well, the hero has come to appear to save the day again? How cringe" You said with a sarcastic tone. Heizou got a hold of himself trying his best to remain calm. He looks at the two student "Go to the nurse office to get yourselves patched up." Heizou said with a calm smile, as soon as the two rushed off. Heizou looks back to you with a serious look. "Mr. L/n come with me to the principal's office..." "Whatever, what does mother want this time.." You said with a bored tone.

The two of you went to the principal's office. Heizou knocked on the door, after getting a reply. He opened the door and get inside with you. He closed the door behind and walked to your side now facing the principal who's your mother. "Yo mother, what you need me for?" You grin as you saw your mother glaring at your behavior. "I have called you here for something important. Plus I've also talked about this to Heizou" Your mother replied with a sigh you raised your brow. "What is it then? I still have stuff to do mom" You shrugged.

"You'll no longer join classes but you'll be tutored and monitored by Heizou here. And your punishment will also be under Heizou's judgement"

You felt your eyes widen. You slammed your hands on the table and was glaring at your mother. "What?! No way I want to be stuck with this asshole!" You said. "M/n language! I've had enough of your attitude and you need to learn to show respect and fix that attitude of yours from now on!" Your mother shouted back, you looked at Heizou who seem to be smirking. Seems like he was prepared.

"Tsk!" You stormed out of the room. Your mother looked at the door with sadness and worry "Don't worry Miss L/n, I'm going to take care of everything from now on" Heizou gave your mother a calm smiled but behind that smile was an smirk of being able to have permission to do anything to you if you misbehave. "Thank you Heizou, you may go now" Heizou bowed and left the room with an evil grin.

You were behind one of the school buildings, you kicked the can bottle on the ground scaring a student that your group was bulying, "You know I am fuking pissed right now, I shoud beat the hell out of you right now to calm my anger" You said as you walked towards the student on the ground and grabbed his collar. As you were about to punch him someone grabbed your arm and stopped you from punching the poor student. You frowned and glared at the person who grabbed your arm, "The fuck you want asshole?" You as Heiou just gave you a calm smile he looks at the others and saw that your group already ran away, "You should go get yourself all healed up" Heizou said to the bullied student, the student nods and quickly runs away from there leaving you alone with Heizou. "Let go of my- ack!" You suddenly got pushed down to the ground as Heizou's right foot was stepping on your chest. "What the hell-?!" "Don't say a word or your punishment will be much more worse" Heizou cutted you off.

"Tsk!" You glared at him as Heizou just grins and sudden grabs your neck still pinning you down to the ground, he added pressure on his grip around your neck making it hard for you to breathe. "S-..ack! Stop!" Tears starts to form in your eyes as you could see Heizou's sadistic smile. "I've had enough of your fucking bitch ass attitude..." Heizou leaned near to your face as you struggle to get free form his grip. " I think it's time... For your punishment..."

(Lemon ahead)

 <Was writing this in the middle of class... sitting on the front row and using my laptop>

"Hey! Let go of me!" You shouted but you suddenly got thrown inside of Heizou's office, Heizou comes in and closed the door and locking it, the room was dark as the curtains was closed. "You know... my office is.. actually soundproof" Heizou turned around holding some ropes and has a sadistic grin on his face. You shivered as you really messed up.....

"N-no! wait! ack!" You got pinned down to the rug, Heizou starts to tie your wrist together " Stop! Let go of me!" You said struggling as Heizou suddenly turns your around, he spreads your legs and ties your legs to your wrist making it impossible for you to cover yourself up or even close your legs. "Shhh...." Heizou leans near to your ear as you could feel his hot breath making you shiver. "You've been very bad.. M/n..." You stared at Heizou with fear yet was also excited...

"a-AAH!~ N-no mnn..~ M-more! A..agh~" You plead as you were on Heizou's table being fucked dumb by Heizou. How many round has it been..? You even lost track of time already of how times you guys have been doing it. You were already used up and could only moan and lay down on the table being used as a fuck toy for Heizou. Heizou grabbed the back of your hair and leaned next to you. "You're so dirty M/n~ You seem to be enjoying this so fucking much!" "Mnnhh!~" You came again when Heizou slammed deep inside of you hitting your prostate. Heizou chuckles and whispered to your ears. "Just a dirty slut you are~"

"Mnn..~ N-..no haa..~ I'm not a.. nngh~ S-slut" You said as you could hear Heizou chuckling. "I filled you up to the brim yet.. you didn't resist getting fucked~ Do you love my dick so much cause it reaches the deepest part~" "Nghh.!~" You moan when Heizou touched a part of your stomach and you could feel how deep he was inside of you right now. Heizou began pounding deep and fast inside of you again making you tremble and moan. It took about a few more thrust before Heizou came inside of you again. He did a few thrusts to calm down. "Phew..." Heizou pulled out and looked at his masterpiece. He smirked as he gentle slaps your ass. You were laying flat on the table all messed up and tired. "Now then... Punishment is over, I hope you wont disobey or break any more rules cause... I know you don't want this to happen again~" you looked at him for the last time before passing out from exhaustion.

"I'll expect you to behave from now on"

____________________________________________

End

My gosh... I never expect writing this during class and using my laptop ToT

anyways I hope you all like it. Bai <still at school ngl>