Chapter 18

Ashton's P.O.V.

Farrah came running down the stairs crying and I asked what was wrong. Turned out AJ was cheating with Calum, like I felt more sorry for Farrah, she was in love with Calum. After Farrah told us Calum came down and grabbed her arm. She picked up her phone and left the house. We sat there in silence for 10 minutes before Michael started talking.

'AJ you need to leave' he said

'But I have no where to go' she said

'I don't care, you've hurt my sister so you can get out' Mikey said

She went up to the room and packed her things, Calum followed her.

'You alright mate' Luke said

'I'm okay, just worried about Farrah' I smiled

AJ came down and had all her bags, there was a taxi waiting for her outside. I had tears in my eyes, I don't know why. Calum hugged AJ before she left. I saw Niall from the corner of my eye. I took out my phone and opened messages.

'Hey Niall, Farrah isn't here right now, she's a little upset and just walked out'

I got a reply quickly

'Thanks Ash, is everything okay?'

I replied

'Ask Farrah'

I saw Niall walk away down towards the park. I went back inside and sat down and watched tv.

Farrah's P.O.V.

I went back to Nialls apartment and just as I was about to go in I got a phone call.

'Hey Ash what's up'

'Yeah I'll meet you there in 10'

'Yeah you too bye'

I looked at Niall and he was it at looking at me.

'Niall I have to go the guys need to go early tomorrow, but next time we meet we will definitely go out for food or watch a movie' I said

'Okay see you soon' he said

I hugged him and ran down the road.

I got home and I went to my room. I grabbed my bags and started packing them. Calum walked in and just looked at me. I put the last few things in my bag and walked out the door. I saw the boys downstairs and I walked over to them.

'Luke is it okay to share a room with you?' I said

'Of course it's okay' he said pulling me into a hug

I remember when I first came I had a huge crush on Luke.. I still do but I don't wanna hurt Calum by trying to get with him.. Wait fuck Calum I'll try get with Luke!

Calum walked down the stairs and we all got in the mini van. Calum and Mikey in the front the rest in the back. I plugged in my headphones and we drove to the airport. As we were walking into the airport fans were coming up asking for pictures. One fan asked for a picture with me and Cal so we took it. No one knows that we're not talking so we have to pretend everything's okay. I just don't know how to deal with all this... We got to boarding and got on the plane.

I know I haven't updated in a while cause I've got exams and I broke my phone but I'll update more I promise :) x