Chapter 6

*Farrah's P.O.V.*

We walked towards the boys, but when I saw them I let go of Calum's and ran to Mikey.

'Mikey will you come on the bumper cars with me?' I asked

'Of course' he smiled

I looked back at Calum and mouthed sorry to him. He smiled his adorable smile. Why does this boy have so be so damn cute! Ugh! I got into the bumper cars with Mikey and I saw Niall and Ashton get into another.

'Mikey get Niall and Ashton' I laughed

We chased after Niall and Ashton. I heard some girl say look that's Calum's girlfriend with Michael. I just ignored it. We got off the bumper cars and I walked over to the boys.

'Guys can I go home?' I asked

'Sure, I'll drop you home' Harry smiled

I smiled at Harry and we walked towards his car. I felt a little awkward since I haven't bonded with Harry much so it was a little awkward.

'So babe, how old are you?' he said grinning

'Uh I'm 16' I replied

'Not too young' Harry grinned

I sat in his car awkwardly and took out my phone and began to look through twitter. I saw a tweet that caught my eye. It said 'Harry Styles spotted getting into a car with a mystery girl' I looked at the picture and saw that you could see my face. I poked Harry.

'Look at this' I said showing Harry the picture

He looked at the picture and then smiled. Then turned to me and said he would clear everything up. I felt a little better. I kept scrolling through twitter when I got a text.

*Hey its Mikey, did you see the picture of you and Harry on twitter?*

*Yeah, Haz said he was gonna clear everything up for me*

*That's good, you home yet?*

*Uh, just arrived now*

*Okay, we're gonna get some food and we'll be back soon*

*Alright seeya*

I loked up to see Harry looking at me. I smiled at him and took off my belt and went to open the door. I felt his hand touch my shoulder so I looked back and he leaned in and kissed me. His grip on me was tight so I couldn't get out. He pulled away and I opened the door and hoped out closing the door. I unlocked the front door and walked in. I slammed it shut to let him know I was angry.

I walked up to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

*20 Minutes Later*

'FARRAH WAKE UP WE HAVE FOOD' Calum screamed jumping on my bed

'Calum get away from her' Mikey said

'Mikey it's okay, I was awake anyways' I smiled rubbing my eyes

I got out of bed and Mikey left the room and Ash sat on my bed. I brushed my hair and sat next to Ash and took out my phone. I saw I had gained a lot of followers and a lot of mentions. I looked at Ash and he showed me the photo Calum tweeted on me and him at the funfair. I got up and ran downstairs with Ash following me. I walked over to Calum and looked at him.

'Farrah don't be mad' Calum said

'I'm not mad, I'm actually happy' I giggled

'I thought you didn't want people knowing?' Luke said

'I honestly dont mind' I said turning to face him

The boys smiled at me and we all began to eat our food. I heard a knock on the door so I got up to answer it. Harry and Niall were standing at the door, Harry smiling at me. I let them come in. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed Calums hand and pulled him into the hall.

'What's up?' Calum said

'Okay, when I was in the car with Harry we stopped at the house and I was about to get out and Harry grabbed my arm so I looked back and then he just kissed me and he had a tight grip on me and I couldn't get out and I felt crappy, cause we had kissed today'

'Oh my gosh, Farrah don't worry I'll make sure that nothing like that happens again' Calum said hugging me.

We walked back into the kitchen and Calum grabbed my hand. Harry gave me a weird look. I sat beside Calum and took out my phone. I clicked into twitter and decided to post a tweet;

*Yes, I am @Michael5SOS sister. I am going to be going on tour with him. Hope to see you there!*

I scrolled throught my mentions, retweeted a few and followed some people. I wasn't concentrating in the boys until someone tapped me. I looked up it was Niall.

'Do you wanna come Starbucks with me and Haz?' Niall smiled

'Uh, not today sorry' I fake smiled

I watched as the boys left and sat in my seat until I heard the car speed off.

Please Vote, Follow and Comment ♥ sorry for taking so long to update ily x