Panic Mode!

Izuku:

I played a game of chess with Nezu online. He sent me a message asking me where I learned what I knew. I told him I taught myself and he was amazed. I beat him around 20 times and on the last one he beat me. We had an agreement that if he won he could ask me to do one favor and it was to give Aizawa a hint of who I was. I knew how to play his system though so I decided to give them the biggest hint as to who I was. "AI send a letter to the detective's office, Aizawa should be there." I watched as the drone left and then I knew my plans were falling into place. I couldn't help the sinking feeling of worry in me however the longer further the drone got.

Three more years passed with me not being caught by the heroes. I had many close encounters with villains and the number two hero on multiple occasions. I had met a kid with white and red hair who seemed very pleased when I talked to him about beating up the flaming trashcan. I did research on him and found out he was his son, one of them. I decided after meeting one of the other Todoroki's that I'd put together a report on endevour. I was almost burned alive when I sent out clips from a security camera of Endevour's recklessness and my saving the people he endangered.

This made my mind uneasy so When ever my mind would get upset, I'd go to the park near my old middle school. I would always sing and swing. I began singing, The Mangle by groundbreaking. I had already changed from my vigilante outfit from my latest patrol and was now my in my "normal" attire. While I was singing I heard some voices and knew they weren't a threat. Or so I thought until it was too late.

Bakugo:

It's been many years since I last saw my childhood friend turned punching bag, Izuku. I remember hearing that his family died and always thought he died with them. I had no regrets about the death threats I made and suicide baiting. I knew that he couldn't do anything to me now that he was dead. I was honestly afraid of what he was hiding. On multiple occasions when I used to beat him up, it always seemed like he would be more immune to the beating. Sometimes he would come to school beaten before I even had the chance. It made me wonder what was happening to him at home since I knew his mother loved him. Other occasions I would get a very bad feeling from him but in the end he never fought back. Not once.

I walked into the park I used to go to with my lackies and heard a sad song. It sounded so familiar but I couldn't figure it out. That was when I had a spark 0f memory and remembered how Izuku would sing and swing when he was stressed, sad, or lonely. I rushed into the park and my blood froze when I saw the person swinging. "Why do you dye your hair green?" "Mom doesn't like my fiery blonde hair. She says it's bad luck..." "really? Well she was right because you turned out to be such a Deku!" I stared at the person sitting there and almost passed out from the shock. "Ka-katsuki...." I heard a very soft mutter and then watched as Izuku's body was engulfed in a blue fire.

(A/n: My art of izu when he's having a panic: after awhile Izu changes his hair)

I wanted to reach out to him in that moment but I had no idea why. I then noticed his arm was missing and he looked very mangled. It was intimidating along with the fire. I was unsure what to do until I saw him start to laugh. "HeheheHAHAHAHA! Kacchan! Thanks so much for making me relive that horrible memory." I watched him stand up from where he was laying and the look he gave me was unnerving. It sent a cold chill down my entire spine. He was still on fire but had a much more sinister look on his face. I took that as my cue t0 launch my attack at him but to my surprise, he caught my right hook. I ended up being thrown into a tree a few feet away. "Surprised? Me too. I never thought I'd run into one of the people I so desperately want to KILL." I never saw this side of Izuku before. I watched as he formed a ball of electrified water hovering over his hand.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. I opened 0ne eye slowly and saw a purple haired kid behind what looked like present mic and erasure head holding Izuku with capture gear. "Kid, get over to mic we need you to explain what's happening here." I nodded and managed to crawl my way to present mic. I didn't like the look I was getting from the kid behind him but watched as Izuku melted the capture gear and glared at me. "Don't get in my way. You have no idea what that bomb brain has done! Why defend him?!" He roared and the earth shattered a bit under him. I watched the purple haired kid slowly walk up to him and then there was silence. "Sleep for now." I watched as Izuku fell in his arms but the fire was still surrounding him. When I had touched him I saw a very terrifying image of my head on a pole with a villain cheering.

I figured it was the flames that surrounded him but if that was the case why wasn't the purple haired kid effected? I watched as the underground hero erasure head tried to touch him but the purple haired kid gave him a warning. "Don't! His body is surrounded in nightmare inducing flames! I believe I'm seeing some of his thoughts too!" I could only stand on the side and watch. I still didn't understand what had happened and how the Deku I knew had turned into a powerful fighting machine. I knew one thing though, I was pissed.