33

-Ella

Something isn't right with Ambrose, I'm having dreams he's in a medical room likes he's being researched on, this doesn't feel like a normal dream it's every night, something tells me they are real, but I decide to shake the feeling off and carry on.

Lucien wraps his arms around me as I stand outside with a mug of coffee " good morning mr handsome" I smile I can feel his grin against my ear, I turn round and watch as he drinks the blood from his glass, I couldn't do that drink blood to survive, I wonder if my child will need it like vampires do?

Lucien's phone buzzes and he Frowns when he looks at the caller I'd, he put his finger up to motion one moment and walks further outside I can't hear what's being said but his facial expressions tell me it's not good.

He puts the phone down and walks back over I ask him what's up and his immediately tells me something is not right " Alice has lost track of Ambrose and also Giuseppe. They were last seen at Martial College campus at a frat party" Lucien's voice sounds concerned " that's where some of the council members live it's the founding college." Rosie said as she walked outside " I fear they have been captured. They will be known to them after all the bodies they've left pilled up"

I decide to tell them both about my dreams, Rosie thinks they mean something " we have to try and find them. if my dreams mean something then Ambrose is in trouble" I was worried now being a Phoenix meant powers I didn't even know I had maybe this is one of them.

As we went back inside Katrina and Emily were leaving for her school, Kate was carrying the bags she looked sad and defeated, Emily gave out hugs and said her goodbyes. Kate hugged Lucien for what felt like an eternity until I cleared my throat she came to my for a hug " it's for the best she needs the Guidance" I whispered into her ear and she smiled before picking the bags back up, Katrina gave me a big hug " I'm only on the other end of the phone should you need any help" Katrina put her hand on my ever growing stomach " don't forget the school for this little one" she grinned before kissing me on the cheek and leaving out the front door.

I exhaled wow the house will be quiet now, accept for Phoenix and Natalie training, he was doing a good job of helping her with the blood cravings and the Control she seems to be nailing being a vampire.

Lucien called a meeting with Rosie Phoenix and a few of their vampire men, I'm not involved I'm too pregnant apparently, so me and nat are spending some time together, she doesn't know about vampires wanting my blood, I guess we didn't tell her so she wouldn't try and eat me. Agnes brought us some goods she's baked, she bakes when she's nervous, " Iv been baking Ella. Rosie involved in vampire Business is not good for my nerves" Agnes said as she put plates of cookies and muffins on the table in front of me and nat.

Mmm eating them we're amazing her baking skills were top class, all of Agnes cooking were perfect. I had my eyes closed enjoying the taste when my phone buzzed in my pocket, I quick phone call from my mother took me by surprise, she's cancer free and been discharged she's met someone another cancer patient in Madrid who's also cancer free, this news had me ecstatic I was so happy, this is another reason why I need to not give up on Ambrose, he's the reason my mother is cancer free and able to carry on with her life.

she's told me she's moving to Hawaii with this man Greg he's called and would like us to fly over, my stomach turned to knots when she mentioned that, she doesn't know I'm pregnant, she doesn't know about the supernatural, this will be hard I agree to fly over in a few months once baby is born I can either hide him or take him and surprise her.

Once I'd put the phone down my mom The reality of my life being crazy hits me like a freight train, I'm pregnant to a vampire, I died and became a Phoenix, my best friends are a witch and a vampire, I fell in love with someone who kidnapped me, now I love two different people, my life is kinda fucked up, I can't introduce my mom to this life, can I? It's dangerous this isn't a world for her, my world as a now immortal is just not a life for a fragile human like she is, that's it I'm no longer human it hit me, it's just not safe.

I decided my time with nat was over, I wanted to be alone. I stood up " I'm sorry nat I think I'm going to have a early night" I said as I turned to look at Agnes who looked at her watch confused, Nat stood " Ella are you ok? It's only early" nat looked concerned, I held my tears in and just nodded my head, I hadn't accepted my life I hadn't processed it,but hearing my mother's voice knowing she's cancer free, it made me stop and think I can't have her in my life, and that hurt, I needed time alone.