The Only Page

The team returned back to the loft, Theo chucking the journal on the table. "We are going to track down all of them imbeciles. And slaughter them one by one. That's three members in this time, our friends, murdered by the creed or people related to them. No more. I'm done with playing it safe."

Tony sat down at the table, flashbacks intensifying of Peter bleeding out, an opportunity to save him, to save Ramsay from being taken and killed. Yet he didn't. To save his own skin. Now he would have to live with that guilt and conceal it.

Kurt walked over to him, "you alright? You seem distant."

Tony snapped back into reality, "I'm fine, just all the shock of Peter and Ramsay, this can't happen again."

"It won't. We've been through worse, the team. We can take down anyone, take Kamuzu for example, a supposed immortal demigod and we killed him. And we will kill Chloe, Michael, Adam, Liberty and Kathryn. It's just a matter of when, and not if. And you know what the best part is?" Asked Kurt.

"What?" Asked Tony curiously.

"We will do it together." Kurt smiled, hugging his fiance.

"Also I've been thinking, a lot of bad things have been happening lately, deaths in the team, it makes me want to just do everything I want to do as soon as possible. So, I think we should get married next week." Proposed Kurt.

"Yes! Smiled Tony, "we'll only need a small few there, we can do it at the pub."

Kurt smiled back at him, this was everything he had ever wanted and it was all coming true.

Meanwhile Diane and Becky were discussing what to do next, along with Liam and Eric, while Theo was loading his pistol and getting a glass of wine.

"Once the other three sit down we can open the journal and see if anything points us to the treasure." Said Diane.

"Now we have the journal, does that mean that the Creed and their lackeys won't be there, since they don't have it?" Asked Becky.

"What do you think numpty? Of course they will, I don't know if you're aware of this Becky, but the Creed are a massive organisation, and organisations tend to have eyes everywhere! So they'll definitely have someone tracking us and sending them three runts along with their military to find us." Said Liam.

"Calm down Liam. She only asked a question." Stated Eric.

Liam sighed, "I'm sorry, it's just a stress all of this. We're all in danger and the team keeps thinning."

Theo stormed over to the table and sat down, almost slamming his glass of wine onto the table and nearly shattering it, "right let's get started with this diary."

"Journal actually" said Becky.

"Oh will you shut up you anti-vaxxer twat!" Exclaimed Theo.

"Erm, don't talk about my girlfriend like that alright?"

"I'll do. What I want." Said Theo, before drinking from his glass. "Hey, you two, get over here!" He said to Tony and Kurt.

They walked over to the table, before sitting down Tony spoke, "alright everyone, we need to tell you all something."

Kurt continued, "as you all know me and Tony are engaged. Well we've decided there's no time like the present so we're getting married next week!"

"That's amazing Tone. We'll be there" exclaimed Liam.

"Right, brilliant, now sit down." Said Theo bluntly.

Diane opened the journal, the team glaring at the first page, the only one that had been used. It was a map. Not completed, however it had a set of coordinates along with a name. Yet again.

Eric entered them onto his phone and showed the results off to the rest of the team, it was an abandoned chateau in France.

The name on the map was "Oliver's hideout."

"Must've been a pirate named Oliver" said Becky.

"Duh?" Said Liam sarcastically.

"Considering it's a French chateau it's most likely a French pirate, let me check" said Eric before pausing, then he continued, "matches up, his name was Olivier Levasseur, he was born near the end of the 17th century, like Blackbeard. They must've been in cahoots, but for what?" Asked Eric.

A watcher for the creed had been peeking through the loft door, recording the conversation. They then silently closed the door and ran back inside Kathryn's limo, driving off.

"What did you discover?" She asked the watcher, the watcher handing her the audio.

"Olivier Levasseur, interesting. Plus Eric voice searched the coordinates like a fool so now we have it. One thing they might be right about is that Blackbeard and him were working together for the treasure. Perhaps there were others also. I guess we'll find out." Said Kathryn adamantly.

She then got onto her phone, "Thomas hello, how's Project C going? I expect a good answer."

Thomas responded, "yes ma'am, it's going spectacularly, HK might need more work, but everything else is working well."