Crimes Uncovered

Becky blocked the door, Diane stood in front of her, full of fear, "don't bother trying to escape. You won't." Said Becky.

The two shared a stare for a second, Diane then ran to the couch, attempting to distance herself from Becky, however Becky followed, charging at Diane.

Diane dodged the charge, taking the opportunity to grab Becky from behind and throw her to the floor, she then went to run for the door, however Becky then put her hand out, making Diane trip to the floor.

Becky then rose off the floor herself, walking towards Diane who was still on the floor, Diane then kicked up, landing her kick on Becky's chest, knocking Becky back into the wall.

That gave Diane her chance, she ran for the door, desperately trying to unlock it, however Becky snook up behind her, covering Diane's mouth, attempting to smother her.

Diane escaped the struggle, shoving Becky off of her, Diane then ran and grabbed a glass from the kitchen table, before charging at Becky and smashing it across her head.

Becky's body then slammed onto the floor, the glass shattered everywhere.

Diane caught her breath, she looked down, Becky was lifeless, had she just killed her? Diane had no time to think, she ran for her phone and dialled 999.

"999 what's your emergency?" Asked the responder.

Diane panted, "police please. My partner's just raped me and I had to attack her there to save myself, I don't know if she's dead please come here, we're in the flats above price slice, hurry-" before Diane could finish her sentence Becky came up from behind and slammed a book over her head.

Diane then dropped her phone, stumbling into the dinner table, Becky walked over to her and grabbed her by the collar, "you'll regret that Diane." She threatened, ready to kill Diane.

Meanwhile Liam and Eric walked through the village, discussing their wedding, however they overheard smashing, seeming as if it was coming from Becky and Dianes flat.

Back in their flat Diane wasn't letting Becky win, she headbutted her and kicked her into the path of the fridge, creating a loud noise. "YOU BITCH!" Becky shouted, she ran at Diane and wrestled her to the floor, getting on top, ready to finally kill Diane.

"We need to look at that, whatever's happening we need to stop it" said Eric, running with Liam up the stairs and into the hallway of flats.

"It's gone silent, what the hell" said Liam.

Eric walked to the door of Becky and Dianes flat, booting it open, and Liam spotted Becky on top of Diane.

Becky grabbed a glass, going to slam it across Diane's face, however Liam ran at Becky to stop her, punching her in the face brutally and knocking her out.

Eric helped Diane up from the floor, Liam ran around the entire flat, making sure there were no weapons in case Becky awoke and used them.

The police entered, Nathaniel Lance leading a group of officers and evidence forensics.

"Right, Miss O'Connor I want you to head to hospital for any injuries and I also want Miss Quentin checked on then put into custody, Mr Hutchinson and Mr Donovan thank you two for helping, please leave though and let us investigate" said Nate.

Hours later Becky was taken into custody, DS Lance sat down across from her in the interview room.

"Interview commencing eleven AM, present is myself DS Nathaniel Lance and the suspect Miss Becky Quentin, who is under suspicion of two counts of rape." Said Nate to the tape. "Now let's get started. Miss Quentin did you or did you not admit to raping Miss Diane O'Connor twice?"