One Down

The team boarded off of the plane, it had been a good while since they were hunting for the treasure, the previous motive being revenge but now James had been cremated they had started to move on.

"So we're looking for Samuel Bellamy's base of operations, Blackbeard was heading to recruit him next, we can't forget however he did kill Thomas Tew, we will have to investigate that on the side" said Diane.

"I've heard chatter that a military has been here for weeks, in one specific spot, it's most likely Chloe, Michael and Adam along with their military so we find them, we find Bellamy's base of operations" said Theo.

"One thing we do know is that they're sending more of the military in trucks to the site, if we can track them, we can follow them to the base," said Eric.

"Let's do that then" said Liam.

"Ah yes, it just came back into my mind there as you said it there Eric, it's in the city, I'll drive us" chimed in Diane, leading the rest of the team through the airport and to the front car park, she then called all of them taxis to the city.

Finally when they arrived at their destination all five of them gathered at an old garage that had been bought by an anonymous buyer, most likely Chloe, and there was a truck with military in the back.

"Our best chance to get on is to hide in plain sight" said Diane, "Becky, I want you to walk over there and scream out then fall to the ground, that will attract the soldiers attention and give us the jump on them."

"Fine" agreed Becky reluctantly, heading over to the garage and doing exactly what she was told.

The five soldiers jumped out of the back of the truck, armed with assault rifles they walked over to Becky, "hey, this is one of them team members, call Chloe immediately" said one of the military.

However before they could Theo snapped their neck, Diane shot one in the head, Becky tripped one up while on the ground before shoving her knife into their eye, Eric knocked one out with a strong punch and Liam kicked one in the head.

The driver jumped out of the truck to see what was happening but Becky charged at them and shot them in the stomach, shoving her knife in the wound before finishing them off with another bullet, this time in the head.

"Now, everyone put on the soldiers' clothes, I'll drive the truck and all of you get in the back" said Diane.

"Oh, so that's what you meant by blending in plain sight, smart" commented Eric.

All five team members equipped the soldier's clothes, Diane jumped inside of the driver's seat and the other four team members into the back of the truck.

Diane set off and followed the navigation to the destination the real driver had set, it was about a fifteen minute drive, taking them outside of the city and to an old mansion.

She spotted multiple groups of military and drove inside, exiting the truck along with the rest of the team.

Diane walked up to a soldier and asked him how this place had gone undiscovered for so long.

"It hasn't, everyone knows about its existence, it's just been left alone to keep a part of history intact" replied the soldier, believing he was talking to a fellow colleague.

"Cheers for the info mate" chimed in Liam, walking off with the rest of the team.

The five of them entered the old mansion, soldiers everywhere looking for clues.

Theo took the lead of the group, taking them up to Chloe, who was standing at the top of a staircase, everyone was wondering what the hell he planned to do.