Flashbacks, A Nightlcub And A Secret Revealed

The team took their jeeps and drove back into the city, heading to a local nightclub.

"Finally, we can take a break from all of this treasure hunting, let our hair down, hopefully let Becky's coffin fall into the ground while we're at it," said Liam sarcastically.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Asked Eric.

"She's an anti vaxxer, conspiracy theorist nutjob, that's why." Replied Liam.

"Are you sure there's nothing else?" Asked Eric.

"Nope, just them things, I can't stand the woman" responded Liam.

Becky frowned at Liam in response.

The team walked inside the nightclub, "right, Tony, Kurt, you two are getting married tomorrow so this may as well be your unofficial stag do's." Said Liam.

"You're right! Let's celebrate!" Smiled Kurt.

"I'll get the drinks," said Tony, walking up to the bar.

He stood waiting for the bartender to turn around and notice him, meanwhile thinking about everything that had happened recently. He had messed up so much, not saving Ramsay in time, leaving Peter to die, kissing Diane! Hopefully all of this would be erased from his brain by the time he married Kurt. It would be the happiest day of his life, surely?

Diane sat with Becky, "listen Liam seems to hate you. Why?" She asked.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know." Said Becky, "guess he just hates me for me." She replied, knowing the truth.

Liam looked over at her, he held a grudge, he did not like traitors, her handing over that letter was not helping his hate for her.

However, of course there was a deeper reason all of this hate started. He had kept it hidden for a long time, it hadn't really come up in his brain since he and Becky were apart for a long time after that, but now they were always in the same room it kept refreshing his memory of that night.

Months Earlier.

Over at the pub, Becky was serving drinks to her first customers, she was beginning to get the hang of it and then Liam entered the pub.

He sat at the bar, "you the new barmaid?" He asked.

"Owner actually" corrected Becky. "Bought it a few hours ago."

"Oh, to be honest I always thought McQueen would own this place, guess it's time for a new era. What's your name anyway?" He asked.

"Becky Quentin, what about you?" She asked.

Becky had just bought the pub, renaming it from The Dog In The Pond to Quentin's Pub.

"Hey, you own this place now?" He asked.

"Yes I do, I just bought the place, it has been a dream of mine for a while, someone left me some money so I turned it into a reality." She smiled. "What do you want?"

"Glass of wine, make it a bottle actually" said Liam.

"Sure thing. Mind if I join you?" Asked Becky.

"No, go ahead. I could use some company" replied Liam.

Becky grabbed a bottle of wine from the wall, then took something else from under the counter.

Present Day.

Tony sat down at a table with Kurt and Theo, laying down the drinks, Kurt noticing Tony had a full bottle of champagne for himself.

"Maybe that's too much?" He asked his fiance.

"Oh calm down, I deserve it, we've been through a lot the past while plus we should celebrate tomorrow and look forward to it. Don't be a buzzkill." Replied Tony, drinking his first glass.

Eric and Liam sat at a different table, the same with Diane and Becky.

"Are you sure there's nothing else about Becky you have to tell me?" Asked Eric.

"I'm sure." Responded Liam.

Months Earlier.

"So what's got you all down?" Asked Becky.

"Troubles with this fling, an argument, that's all." Liam replied.

"Wish I had a fling, I hate being single" said Becky, laying her hand on Liam's.

He pulled away, drinking another glass of the wine she had given him.

"Right, I need all of you to start clearing out now, closing for the night" she said to all the punters.

"Please don't kick me out, just one more glass?" Asked Liam. He didn't want to be alone since once he went home it would be empty, Grace was on holiday.

Becky happily agreed, "of course. One more." She smiled, knowing her true intentions.

Liam took another glass handed by Becky, drinking it almost immediately.

"Hold on" he said, putting his hand up, he retread from his stool at the bar, sitting down on the sofa next to a table. Liam began feeling dizzy and tired.

Present Day.

"So, where are you two getting married again?" Asked Theo, interested.

"The pub tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it so much," said Kurt with a smile on his face.

"Me too." Said Tony, drunk to the maximum, he began dozing off.

Kurt sighed, "Listen, it's been tough to handle for all of us recently, I lost my best friend, we then lost Peter and Ramsay, then Tony almost died, he must be stressed, that's all." Advised Theo.

"Thanks Theo, that's probably what it is." Smiled Kurt.

Becky looked over at Liam, "he should know better than to treat me like this. I will hurt him again like I did before if he keeps on pushing me." She said in her mind.

Months Earlier.

Liam's tiredness and dizziness intensified, eventually making him in a sort of paralysis state, almost sleeping but still aware of everything happening.

Becky sat down next to him on the small sofa in the pub, "come on, time for you to rest. Want to sleep in my bed tonight?" She asked.

Liam mumbled "no" uncomfortably, Becky ignoring him.

She grabbed him, putting his arms around her shoulder, dragging him out of the pub and upstairs. Into her new bedroom, throwing him onto the bed.

"No." Liam mumbled frightfully.

Yet again, Becky ignored him, she shut the door behind her, beginning her evil intentions.

Present Day.

"Listen, I've to head to the restroom, see you in a second," said Kurt, getting up from his chair and walking to the bathroom.

Theo sat, drinking some of his wine, he looked over at the empty bottle of champagne, Tony had a lot to drink.

He heard him mumbling in his sleep then, "I'm sorry Peter. Why did I leave you. Why didn't I rescue you Ramsay. I shouldn't of left you to die Peter. Kurt forgive me, kissing Diane was an accident." Tony then shook.

Theo was shocked, everything made sense now. He couldn't let Kurt marry Tony knowing this.

Tomorrow he would expose Tony.

The team soon boarded the plane back to Chester, tomorrow was going to be a peaceful wedding. Well, it wouldn't be as long as Theo could do anything about it.