I Heard Through The Rose Vine~ Life is Cruel and Sleep is Weak

The next day was Hell. Students were asking where the RoseBriar Students were and kept harassing May and Darling as they were the only two that could be found. At lunch Epel and the others all decided to eat in the garden of Clairvoyant. Epel decided it was time for questions.

"Alright, Darling you said that every dorm has a Curse. Can you tell me what they are?" Epel asked as he sipped his drink.

"I Would love to tell you but I don't know." Darling said.

"Chen'ya Alice, could you tell me about yours?" 

"I can't tell Mew only Dormleaders Know" Chen'ya said

"I am a Dormleader but the curse is a secret Passed down through Dormleaders and while the old Dorm Leader is still a student he won't tell me because he hates me…." Alice said looking sad May patted his back.

"While it is right he hates Mew he also wants to be the only one who can play Hero. But If it Helps Mew Epel, It's something Mental I believe." Chen'ya said, sounding angry and annoyed.

"Yeah Album is like that." Darling said.

"Sorry we can't tell you more." May said.

"It's alright. I already have more Information than I did." Epel said with a smile.

"Say Epel does your dorm have a curse?" May asked.

"I don't know if it does then no one told me." Epel said.

"Alright. I also wanted to ask what our plan is for tonight? I know that May and I are most likely staying here as our dorm isn't safe right now. But what about the others? They surely have a target on their backs." Darling said

"You are right. I would love it if you two stayed here for the next 6 days as well. Of course we are going to sleep in Leota's Room as it is the safest. " Epel said.

" I have no problems with that." Alice said Chen'ya nodded.

"Good then let's head back to Class." Epel said as he cleaned up. The others helped. Epel then thought I never thought about the fact my dorm may have a curse….I hope it doesn't. The rest of the day happened like a normal one. Epel's club skipped practice as they didn't have Aura there. So he headed back to his Dorm to prepare. He entered the Kitchen and prepared food. He also grabbed Extra Blankets and Pillows. He walked back to the Seers Room and built a fort that was big enough for the 5 of them. He then went to check on the distilling. It was going as planned. He also brought some entertainment items and things they could use for homework. He also went to the library and grabbed books on Curses and the history of the Mansion. He had a feeling this would turn out like the Overblots at NRC and the Curse of Thorns waking up was only the start of the chain reaction. He sat down at the dining room table. He sighed and Decided to Text Vil. Vil was a master of Curses he could help. Though Epel wasn't going to blab the secrets of Night Raven or The Academy to the opposing party. HE AIN'T NO SNITCH! He would phrase it as wanting tutoring for his test in Curses and Curse Breaking. I mean it wasn't a Lie He did have a test on those subjects on the 18th. He pulled out his phone; it had a new case with a custom Phone Charm that matched with the other ones Negie Custom ordered for the Music Club. Negie also saw Epel's Dilapidated phone case and Brought him the new one as a sort of "Welcome to the Royal Sword Academy" gift.

The phone case was beautiful but very RSA style. Instead of the Cases themed around the Great Seven everyone at NRC had (-Cater) it was a case with While Fake frosting that helped glue on on some Metal bird charms, Khome charms, A castle charm, a Crown Charm, A charm of a  Book reading g Snow White, a hand mirror charm that has the works Fairest one of all on it and a Apple with a bite taken out of it. The charm was edge but elegant. Most likely to fit the RSA image but also incorporate something with more personality. Epel Clicked on Vil's contact and Texted him.