I Heard Through The Rose Vine~ I wanna Party and Fly!

Things returned to normal the next day. Epel was sore but healed. He trudged through the halls as he walked to his Club. He entered the room and Brought out a book. The stuff with curse they were working on coming up with lyrics for two songs. They had the music and such but the lyrics eluded them. Epel offered to write them and he was done. Turns out stress Is a great motivation. He sat down on a Chair and read over them, revising the song. He deemed it good enough and started to set up the instruments while he waited for his Club mates. 

They were also going to expand on the Idea of creating a TwistTube Channel. All of them liked the Idea but Negie was worried about Identity. Epel agreed with that. He didn't know if people would recognize him from the VDC or worse the Movie he acted in as a Child. Yes he knew he and Vil were friends but seeing as Vil Didn't recognize him it Pissed Epel off but Also made him sad because the older male didn't remember him. So Epels solution to feel better was to make Vil's last Year at NRC a Living hell but in the end gave up on that plan. He's happy his parents gave him the opportunity to audition and changed his life quite a bit ….Gosh He missed Both his Parents.

Fuck that Competitor! In the end she got arrested and was very apologetic apparently she didn't know they had a kid. Yeah that bitch thought it made it better to say that. She got jail for life though. So that's a bonus….

Epel setup Nagie's Drum the way he liked it as well as made sure Alice's Guitar was Tuned and had no Broken or damaged strings. He did the same for Aura and Set up Rielle's Keyboard. He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize Jasper Came in.

"Oh Epel I didn't know You were part of the Music club." He said. Epel jumped but turned around.

"Yeah I Am. Are you looking to join?" He asked 

"I-i don't know….I wanted to see your club…" Jasper said.

"Ah You could stay if you want! I don't mind! I'm sure, Aura, Alice, Rielle and Negie won't mind either." Epel said.

"I-uh Alexander is in this Club!? I don't know if I should join then…." Jasper said.

"Alice has made me aware of the fact you avoid him. He genuinely thinks he did something to anger you. Why do you avoid him?" Epel asked.

"I Don't hate him per say it's more I don't know what to do...I-I want to be his friend but I don't know how...Allen says I should just go for it but I'm scared! I've tried to be friends with students in my dorm but In the end that uses me and I act cruel because of that. At this point they say I'm a Villain and I should just go to NRC….I really don't know how to act other than cruel toward others!?" Jasper said.

"One you are not cruel, your Cold but not cruel. Besides I'd like to think we are friends, and you're not acting cruel toward me. This Allen Guy is probably Right." Epel said 

"You think so..? Then yes I do want to watch your practice to see if I want to join." Jasper said.

"Cool sot down the others should be here soon. Do you perhaps play an instrument?" Epel asked.

"I play the Guitar, Drums, and Flute." Jasper said.