🎃Book 3:Shivers Down your Spine~Performances and Awards 🎃

Riddle Smiled as he walked to the Bus that would take them to the Academy. He couldn't wait to see Epel. He also couldn't wait to see the Dorm his Boyfriend was incharge of. Riddle had Bought him a gift. It was a Beautifully decorated Scalpel Epel could use for carving apples. Why did he get Epel a gift you ask? Today was their Anniversary of 1 month of dating. It was funny how it landed on Halloween considering that was one of their favorite holidays.

He also asked Trey to help him bake Apple Macarons and he thinks they turned out good. At the entrance near the Bus there were about 22 other students. It was the dome leaders and those closest to them. Trey, Ace,Deuce and Cater were there as well. Riddle walked up to them and he had a miniature backpack swung across his Back.

It seems all of them had changed clothes just like Riddle did. The only Outfits of note were Vil who wore a black turtleneck with a White Fur lined cropped jacket with Plaid pants and black Oxfords. Around his Neck were two simple silver chain necklaces. And Rook who wore a black V neck Long Sleeve shirt with a Blue Jacket tied around his waist. His pants were blue jeans and he had on sneakers. Riddle wore a Grey cardigan with two tank tops(Beige and Black) layers underneath.he had on black pants and slip on as well. His bag had tea cups as a print on it. He had put Epel's gift in it.

"Kingyo-Chan! You finally made it!" Floyd Exclaimed.

"I apologize I didn't know You were waiting for me. I had to pick up a Gift for Epel and Change. We can go now." Riddle said.

"Eh? Why do you need a gift for the Guppy?" Floyd asked.

"Yeah why Dormleader." Ace asked

"It truly is none of your business. We haven't seen Epel in a few weeks. I'm shocked that none of you brought him a gift. Though I didn't expect you to." Riddle said. As he walked to the Bus and got on he sat on the nearest open seat.

The others followed Riddle and sat down as well. Riddle Then opens his phone and pulls up a Game. He didn't play many but he did play multiplayer games. Especially when Epel would join him. He instead pulled up a rhythm game called Pr*j*ct S*k**(o, e, e, a, i) he played until the Bus stopped. He then stood up and walked out while the other students followed. Ace and Floyd Made group effort to anyone Riddle as Azul picked up a guide.

"It seems now that we have arrived, a performance will be put on by the dorm leader's haha this will be interesting though I am more interested in that Pop up Cafe "True Loves Kiss" Azul said.

"Then we should head for the Stage where the performance will be done. Hopefully we won't be pushed to the Back...." Trey said. Everyone nodded and they Walked to the performance area. They were about Front to mid crowd. They all talked till a Teacher came out and spoke.

"Hello Everybody! I'm Professor Cindrilion Trein! I hope you're all doing good! Now I know I'm rallying but I want to thank you all for coming! Now that that is done let's go to the performance. All music was written Arranged and Played by the music club singing will be live however. The Choreography was Done by Epel Felimer. Hope you enjoy good bye!" The teacher said as he walked off stage. Everyone was shocked at the fact this man was related to the bland Professor Trein but they shook it off and watched as 8 individuals came out in costume. Vil was shocked at what some people were wearing, especially Epel. He never imagined the younger boy would willingly wear a Corset. Riddle just smiled As the music started to play.

The first few seconds were in deliverable talking. Before Everyone started acting more energetic.

"WOW!" They all yelled as A Red Head Prince Rielle Vil noted, started to sing and everyone else danced.