01

Chapter 1: New Manager

"Again we paid another manager so that they don't rat out about your behavior"the CEO said pointing at the brown haired boy.

"Yah Kim Taehyung you know I only do the best for you"the boy's lips tugged upwards into a smile"i know fine I'll try to behave when is Woo shik hyung coming back with my new manager"

Park Seo Joon the CEO of Starforce company glanced at his watch then at Taehyung who scrolled through his phone"soon"

Within five minutes the door opened and the latter showed up smiling"I got one your lucky I found her in one day"

Taehyung looked at Seo Joon then Woo shik"her?"a black haired girl entered the office catching both of the man sitting's attention,her fashion sense was no joke.

"Pd-nim Taehyung-ah this is Kim Jennie your new manager"Taehyung cleared his throat"nice to meet you I'm Kim Taehyung"

She bowed"Hello I'm Jennie Kim I'll make sure to take care of you please take care of me"he bit his lip to prevent a smile from appearing on his lips.

"Jennie will drive you home so you two can chat and get along I have an actor I need to beat up"Woo shik said causing Seo Joon to laugh"don't tell me Song Joong ki got himself in another dating scandal"

Woo shik nodded"i mean this man is handsome anyways your dismissed..you too Taehyung-ah get back home safely"

🐻

Awkward silence filled the van as Jennie drove while Taehyung scolled through the tablet checking his schedule"have you learned everything?"

She looked at him in the small mirror"yes Woo shik oppa explained everything to me"he nodded going back to his checking.

"When is my birthd-","you were born in 30 December 1995 your zodiac sign is Capricorn you hate coffee your family is not to be revealed to your fans you like to have your privacy and not for it to be invaded"

"You love going to the beach at night,because of your love for Jazz music you know how to play the saxophone and trumpet also the piano and guitar,you have a dog named Yeontan"

"You've been an actor since 2013,you like quiet and peace that's why your stage name is V,you want to have 5 kids and also name your son Kimchi"

"You love traveling,fashion and photography your favorite place that you've visited is Paris where you attended the Celine fashion event your the ambassador of Gucci,louis vitton and more brands"

"You have two moles on your arm and your known to be very kind,genuine,generous, gentleman and a hotshot"

He smiled"good but you forgot that I'm a very picky person and I don't like excuses so try your best Jennie-shi"with that he opened the van door and entered the apartment building.