29

Chapter 29: IDOL

@Dispatch_Korea

CAPTION: IDOL Kim Taehyung posts this picture of him and his manager Kim Jennie announcing their love to the world,Star foce entertainment also announces his disbandment he thanks his fans and everyone who supported him

CAPTION: IDOL Kim Taehyung posts this picture of him and his manager Kim Jennie announcing their love to the world,Star foce entertainment also announces his disbandment he thanks his fans and everyone who supported him.he wishes for everyone to congratulate him and his future wife.

COMMENTS:

@Taennie_2022: Best news to come out in 2022💚

@Taetae_boy: ngl I'm so happy for him Jennie seems like such a sweetheart also THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED🙌🙌

@Jennierubyjane1: I can just imagine how cute their babies are gonna be😭😭

🐻

"Cheers to our newlyweds"the crowd cheered and the two looked at each other smiling"oppa we're not married yet"they all laughed and Taehyung caressed her hand"soon my love"she smiled shyly pecking his lips.

"Jen have you picked your dress yet if you need help me and Rosie are willing to help"Jennie smiled at the Jisoo and laughed looking at the blondie talking with Jimin"sorry I'm late everyone"Taehyung stood up greeting his friend"oh Jennie honey this is Jungkook my friend since highschool and that's his wife Lisa"

Jennie greeted them immediately grabbing Lisa"yah you wanna die? How come you didn't tell me you got married"the two girls laughed"i tried getting your number but I couldn't Jen I'm sorry"the blondie sulked pouting and Jennie giggled hugging her.

"It's okay your here now damn you looking fine I haven't seen you since college"Lisa posed winking at the brunette"you two know each other?"Jennie nodded hugging Taehyung"she was the girl who literally made me remember what life is she kept getting me into parties she was wild"

Jungkook laughed"oh I know that"Jennie and Taehyung looked at each other as the two flirted"let's go somewhere baby"Jennie nodded and he pulled her hand and they left the apartment and found themselves on the rooftop of the building making out.

"Let's make a rule"he nodded kissing her neck"no sex until we get married"she laughed seeing him pouting"but that's in a month and a week"she laughed nodding.

"Oh come on your being too harsh"she smacked his arm and he whined"fine then let me make love to you one last time before our wedding though my love"she nodded and he smashed his lips on hers.

🐻

Heyyyy loves

It's finally over😭😭😭

I've managed to finish it🙌🙌

Anyways Idk when I will be making a new ff but I'll inform y'all when but I am preparing something special😏😉

hope you loved this ff❤

I <3 YOU

BOW BOW BOW (sorry I'm listening to FIRE by BTS and it's hot hot hot lol😂😂)