20

Chapter 20: One time for the present,two time for the past.

Jennie frowned putting her shirt back on and went downstairs"Taehyung who is-"she stopped walking when found the two men staring at each other both glaring at each other.

She approached Taehyung holding his hand"will you introduce me to who this man is"but he slammed the door causing her to flinch while he walked away clenching his fist.

"Taehyung"she muttered looking at the door and then followed him to the bedroom"hey what was that"he sat on the bed with his head down while his hands rested on his hair.

"What's wrong?"she rushed crouching down to meet his eyes but he refused"tell me what's wrong"and when his sobs finally came out she hugged him and he cried in her arms as they sat on the floor.

🐻

"Tell me who was that man"he sighed hugging her closer"that was my dad"she was confused why he was upset"but..Don't you miss him?"

He looked in her eyes stroking her cheek"no I told you how I wanted to be an idol for my mom well after she died my dad completely abandoned me and married someone else and had two children"her eyes softened when tears welled up in his eyes.

"But you've told me how much your dad was in love with your mom"he nodded smiling sadly"he did but eventually moved on and what hurt most is that he changed so much"

She tangled her hands in his hair"how so?"he caressed her back and held her hand"he blamed me for her death and..h-he abused me to the point where one time I had to go to the hospital"

Her eyes met his and she pecked his lips"i wish I could've been there my love"he smiled pecking her lips"your here now though"she giggled burying her face in his neck.

"How did you get over all that though I'm sure that must've been hard"he smiled looking at their hands"there was a girl at my school who kind of related to me and helped me through..her name was Jane"

Jennie froze just staring at his face"wait so your telling me your vante the guy I made up a name for"his reaction was the same as hers but a smile soon appeared on his lips.

"See I told you we're meant to be"he said locking their lips and hovered over her"never expected to see you again after so many years since you left without saying anything"

He traced his fingers on her shoulder"and I never thought I'd be able to confess to you"now she was the one to be shocked and he laughed"i love you Jennie"he said smashing his lips on hers.

🐻

Manager Kim how is it going in Daegu? :) -Tae song

It's amazing you should really visit once. -Jennie

I'll try make sure to eat and have a great day :) -Tae song

He smiled rereading their conversation for the millionth time"why did you want to come here"Woo shik said smiling at the boy handing him a coffee.

"Pay manager Kim a visit"the older nodded patting his shoulder"well let's go I'll call Taehyung and see where they are without spoiling anything"

🐻

Do you really think you'll be able to be with Taehyung and be happy :) -UNKNOWN

She sighed looking at the message"they're right but I shouldn't let anything ruin our relationship"she smiled applying her lipstick on.

"Are you done my love"his arms snaked around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek"almost just a few more minutes and I'm done I gotta look pretty for you"he laughed turning her around.

He stroked her cheek pecking her forehead"you'll always look pretty in my eyes no matter what"her cheeks turned red and she punched his chest lightly turning around to face the mirror and finish.

"Woo shik hyung called me and asked where I am"she frowned but immediately smiled"i think they're here"he crossed his arms raising an eyebrow.

"They?"she faced him cupping his cheek and pecked his lips"Woo shik oppa and Tae-song"he rolled his eyes at the mention of that guy that irritated him for no reason it just something about him bothered Taehyung.

🐻

Do you really think Jennie can be happy with you while you have fans who keep on hating her what if they found out about your love with her I'm sure she won't survive and eventually give up :)
-UNKNOWN

Taehyung looked up from his phone at her who smiled watching the sunset"you okay"he turned around and Tae-song stood with a friendly smile on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine"Taehyung just didn't like this boy not because he liked Jennie it was obvious he did but also the way he touched her and they hugged or laughed with each other.

He looked at him and her who were now talking and laughing,he sighed walking towards them and sat down taking glances every second at Jennie she couldn't hide her smile and it made his heart melt.

🐻

@Dispatch_korea

CAPTION: Star force entertainment announces that Taehyung will be back on schedules and he's come back earlier than expected but everyone is wondering where his manager Jennie Kim is since he arrived by himself along with two bodyguards and Woo Sh...

CAPTION: Star force entertainment announces that Taehyung will be back on schedules and he's come back earlier than expected but everyone is wondering where his manager Jennie Kim is since he arrived by himself along with two bodyguards and Woo Shik,fans are also saying he doesn't look happy like he usually is.
What do you think? @thv @Starforce_ent

Comments are disabled on this post.

🐻

Sooooo...

Hehe *nervous laugh*

What do we think?

Why is Taehyung back earlier?

Where is Jennie????

What happened??

Find out next on IDOL (LMAO😂)

To be continued...

I <3 YOU